Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hairy Fore Arms

Hairy Fore Arms

So what does everyone do about their forearms? I mean do you just shave it like everything else? Or so you cover it up with something? I am looking for all kinds of suggestions on this one as I am going to go out next weekend.

I shave mine. It's one of those things that once you start, you pretty much have to keep doing. Or that's how it is for me, anyway. I much prefer them shaved. Not only do I pull off more of a feminine appearance when dressed up, it also made me look a little younger when in guy-mode.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Mostly Harmless...
    Can't say that I got hair forearms, but I do have hair on it. I found that sugaring removes the hair nicely, gives a very smooth skin. I prefer sugaring over shaving. If time is an issue or the need to grow back the hair, the only way to do is would be shaving(or the rather poisonous seeming chemicals that burn of the hair) as waxing, sugaring etc. they remove the hair totally.
    Sugaring is cheap to do, you only need some sugar, lemon juice and water and either a microwave or a stove with a pan. Its not that easy at the beginning, but I can promise it gets easier each time you do it. It should not be painful, when you remove your forearm hair, the only places where I've had pain was under the arms and the pubic hair.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

I just began to shave mine. I've started to thin it out some to see if anyone comments.
    I have darker hair so I hope a liitle at a time goes unnoticed.
    I do agree, as it comes off the more I like the look!

I've been epilating mine and it didn't hurt as much as my chest or thighs the first time and takes over a week for the hair to grow back. I've done it 3 or 4 times now and it doesn't hurt at all now.

Funny story... After the first time, my wife was playing with the hair on my arms for about 10 minutes before she realized there was no hair. LOL! She asked where it went and I told her "down the sink drain." She hasn't said anything else about it and still caresses my arms as always only it doesn't itch anymore when she does it.

Other than my wife, no-one else has noticed or said anything about it.
    I'm so far back in the closet that I'm finding Christmas presents!

"Women often don't seem to have a problem with us, as long as we're not romantically involved with them of course." - goofus

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I epilate the hair on my arms, legs and the minimal hair on my chest and tummy. It's a bit painful the first time or two but the discomfort lessens quickly (for me, at least). My body hair is quite fine and sparse in the first place and it seems to take longer to grow back and is even finer after a few sessions. I love the look and feel and would never go back voluntarily.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I don't shave mine. I use the same hair clippers I use on my head but with out the spacer attachment. It takes less than a minute and leaves my forearm hair about 1/8"-3/16" long.

For years I have thinned the hair using an old mustache trimmer and a depth guide and bleeched it with blonde hair color and it worked great and then I epilated my entire body and then started using Dove self tanning lotion and now my arms look awesome!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie C View Post
    I don't shave mine. I use the same hair clippers I use on my head but with out the spacer attachment. It takes less than a minute and leaves my forearm hair about 1/8"-3/16" long.
    That's what I do also.

Former Member
    I trim mine with a Norelco Body Groom shaver with the longest attachment. It still looks natural, but isn't as long and gnarley. I can still wear a short sleeve shirt and no one notices.

Banned Read only
    I tried shaving the arms for a bit, but arm hair grows back on me faster than anything else. I'd have stubble in an hour. So I took the epilator to them... much better. Feels so nice that I wish I'd thought of de-hair-i-fying them years ago!

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Epilate them and you wont have to do them again for at least a week. It may be a bit painful at first, like waxing. I epilated my entire body today for the third time and it didn't hurt half as much as it did the first time.
    If you haven't got an epilator then you will have to shave them just before you get ready to go out.
    living the dream

Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    That's what I do also.
    ditto.. works great for me - my hair is brown/blond. Not sure how well this would work if you have dark hair....

For me, Fore Arms are just like leggs. I shave them almost every day........

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I trim mine with a Norelco Body Groom shaver with the longest attachment. It still looks natural, but isn't as long and gnarley. I can still wear a short sleeve shirt and no one notices.
    Yes that also what I do. And my arm hair is light blonde so you really can't notice it.

shaved waxed, lasered bleached

Ok, so I've tried it all. Best is to laser it off if you don't want it. Easiest is to just shave it. If you are worried about people noticing use a shaver and shorten it and then bleach it. You'll still have arm hair but it's not the deep dark thick bush you're probably worried about.

The hair on my arms is so thin and light that it is hardly noticeable as it is....so I don't do a thing with it.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I do the same thing as Stevie C, hair trimmers and an attachment to keep it short, I don't have much anyway.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I think it depends a lot on your hair color and texture. However I have noticed many women with hair on their forearms and it doesn't seem to be a problem with them. Although my arms are hairy, the hair is light colored and fine so I wouldn't try to shave it. My biggest concern (and a dead giveaway) is a tattoo of a woman's head and shoulders on my left forearm which I can cover with makeup and blend in to my natural skin color.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I keep mine trimmed as short as possible. ialso keep my hands hair free, luckily there isn't much that grows there. I tried Karren's blonde treatment once last summer and it looked good but it didn't seem to last for long.
    Keely

One of the Reds

My arms are just hairy enough that I shave em with a disposable razor once a week. It only takes me a couple minutes to do it. Pretty easy actually.
    Weeeeeeee

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post
    I think it depends a lot on your hair color and texture. However I have noticed many women with hair on their forearms and it doesn't seem to be a problem with them. Although my arms are hairy, the hair is light colored and fine so I wouldn't try to shave it. My biggest concern (and a dead giveaway) is a tattoo of a woman's head and shoulders on my left forearm which I can cover with makeup and blend in to my natural skin color.
    Having blond hair is not always "invisible". Whenever I get even some color on my skin my blond hair becomes rather visible, as it so clearly sticks out on the slight darker skin.
    Many girls do have hair on the arms, but what I've notice the hair on girls and on guys is slightly different. Its like the hair on guys is always longer when compared to a girl.
    So even with blond and rather girly texture, a difference can be made.

For example, me as a Finn, all my body hair is blond, but even than the hair on my legs and arms is totally different when compared to my wife(Asian), whose hair is easier to be seen from farther, but at a closer distance I clearly have way more hair than she does. The distance to see this different is surprising long.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I shave them ..... needs doing about once a week for me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I shave them about once a week.

In addition to disliking body-hair in general, I spend a lot of time outdoors and I got tired of diging burrs and pine-tar out of my arm-hair.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

I shave mine about weekly but although i think they are smooth the wife thinks they are rough when she holds my arm. Maybe some of the other methods mentioned will be better for me.