Thread: Not as discrete as I thought

Not as discrete as I thought

Hey girls,

I went to work undressing with my corset earlier this week. It was well hidden behind a thick shirt and a heavy fleece sweatshirt.

I didn't realize that the corset forced some skin to bunch up under my armpits forcing my arms out slightly as if my Lats were so big it thrust my arms out.

One coworker observed and indicated that "I don't know what it is about that sweatshirt you're wearing by you look ..." then she made a sort of wrestler pose. I just said "Thanks" and went about my business.

I guess I now need to keep wearing my corset just to keep up my buff appearance.

Not the effect I was hoping for, but I did receive a compliment on my manliness.
    Corsetted Nikki

I'd rather be corsetted and wearing stockings!

Yeah... it's physics.... P1 * V1 = P2 * V2 push in her and it pops out there...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I had a somewhat different experience. I usually wear a bra and panties at work, sometimes small forms but not always. One day a friend of mine walked by and made a comment about my nice boobs. He meant it in a joking way and doesn't know about my CDing. I had a few thoughts. Am I showing something, can he see through my shirt? No to both. Many of the guys I work with are always joking with each other about just about anything and this was what he was thinking about when he passed by me. Boobs. I relaxed and finally just smiled inside that I was getting the lift from my bra that I had wanted and didn't realize.
    I still wear bra and panties to work but if anything is said I don't freak I just say thanks.
    Rachel

Sometimes we get so caught up in the Pink Fog that we fail to see how we present ourselves to others. Try to look at yourself in the mirror before you go off to work like a fellow employee would look at you. Try putting yourself in their position - if you look a little out of place to yourself, then you can assume that they will see it too.
    JoAnne Wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by Corsetted Nikki View Post
    Hey girls,

I went to work undressing with my corset earlier this week. It was well hidden behind a thick shirt and a heavy fleece sweatshirt.

I didn't realize that the corset forced some skin to bunch up under my armpits forcing my arms out slightly as if my Lats were so big it thrust my arms out.

One coworker observed and indicated that "I don't know what it is about that sweatshirt you're wearing by you look ..." then she made a sort of wrestler pose. I just said "Thanks" and went about my business.

I guess I now need to keep wearing my corset just to keep up my buff appearance.

Not the effect I was hoping for, but I did receive a compliment on my manliness.
    And corsets are supposed to be the feminising must-have! Maybe try tightening from the top first so the bulge will end up at the bottom? Just an idea, not sure if its a good one!

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Karren, I think there is a temperature variable in your equation somewhere...
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Katrina is right there needs to be a "T" in that equation.

[SIZE=4]I just knew I was doing something wrong, must re-compute..[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Laura, I don't think so!

Quote Originally Posted by LauraJanus View Post
    And corsets are supposed to be the feminising must-have! Maybe try tightening from the top first so the bulge will end up at the bottom? Just an idea, not sure if its a good one!
    I carry very little extra weight. But, when I'm in my corsets, I always notice bulges above and below them. Bulges below, disappear in my pads, etc.

But, the bulges on top, DO SHOW in some outfits!
    And I ALWAYS lace them, top down to middle first!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

[SIZE=2]From my (distant) memory of school physics, Karren is quoting Boyle's Law, where T (temperature) is assumed to be constant. If you want the full Gas Law, it's P1*V1/T1=P2*V2/T2. I'm sure this is the one we should be using, because wearing a propper corset certainly raises my temperature as well as pressure!!! And I love he feeling![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

T in equation

Karren, I was just about to comment on the missing T. But I assume t1 = t2, so they cancel. You guys gave me a good laugh. Sueanne

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by SueanneW View Post
    Karren, I was just about to comment on the missing T. But I assume t1 = t2, so they cancel. You guys gave me a good laugh. Sueanne
    Should be you gurls or ladies. Sorry about that SAW

I think that the equation is "Underdressing = Possibility of exposure."
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    I think that the equation is "Underdressing = Possibility of exposure."
    ITYM "high probability".

I have underdressed for 20 years or so, and early on I used to wear a purplish leotard that my college girlfriend gave me. Over that I wore your standard button-down office shirts, and I always *thought* the shirt material was thick enough not to reveal anything.

Wrong.

One day I was walking across the office building and a colleague scurried up behind me and grabbed my shirt, pulling the back of the leotard and releasing it just like snapping a bra strap (maybe that's what he thought it was). Neither of us said anything that day or ever, but I have always made sure since then to wear thicker fabric shirts and white or beige underclothes.

This was the same office where I forgot my guy shoes after a long commute, and spent the day with nothing for my feet except spandex ballet slippers (see another thread for that story). I suspect those folks were glad to get rid of me.

ralph

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Karren, I think there is a temperature variable in your equation somewhere...
    P1 * V1 * T1 = P2 * V2 * T2... yeah!! the first formula was only valid at absolute zero...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragster View Post
    [SIZE=2]From my (distant) memory of school physics, Karren is quoting Boyle's Law, where T (temperature) is assumed to be constant. If you want the full Gas Law, it's P1*V1/T1=P2*V2/T2. I'm sure this is the one we should be using, because wearing a propper corset certainly raises my temperature as well as pressure!!! And I love he feeling![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]
    Think its PV=nRT and Avagodro's number is in there some where... 6.?? x 10to the 23rd molecules per Gram-mole.. if I remember right.... lol
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-21-2009 at 09:33 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Holy Flashback-to-high-school-Chemistry/Physics Batman!!

I fretted about my own "spillage" of flesh over the top of my corset for a while. I went and got a taller corset: OTB (Over the bust or Off Track Betting - which ever you like). That helped some but simply shifted the jagged line higher up and more prrnounced in the softer lat flesh area. I think I've got the problem licked with a combination of two measures: 1) simply don't lace the top so tight (duh), and 2) smoothing the transition area with: a) snug Spanx-like light weight lycra-ish camisole or b) a sports bra. Option 2 may not work with some garments or may partially defeat the overall look you are going for, but I think it works pretty well.
    Mary

That's ironic and funny Nikki. Who would have thought....

It's better then being busted with the corset hun.
    Angie