Thread: have long hair

have long hair

I am letting my hair grow long and last nite my wife made a commit that i look like a girl now.

i was totally surprised when she said that

my hairs really long,

When my wife says that to me it is her way of telling me to get a haircut! If it works for you, go for it, real hair beats a wig any day.

My hair is beyond the middle of my back, almost 2 feet long

it is nice to have long hair, I think it makes you look younger thou I could be mistaken.
    Mine is at mid back and not ever going to get cut again while im alive.
    Brandi

My store bought hair is shoulder lenght. My real stuff is gettingreal thin...BJ

I can't wait for a comment like that. I'm letting mine grow out too. My goal is to get it at least to the middle of my back ,,all one lenght.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

LIFE IS A EXPERENCE!! Raven Wynter Rayne's Avatar
    It has been more that 14 years that I've grown My hair,I would not cut it for anything!!! My wife loves it and She also is starting to like My bangs!! (I cut them Myself) I am not just growing for a femme look, but because My wife and I like long hair.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had long hair back in the 60's and 80's and have been giving serious thought to letting grow again.

Had shoulder hair for most of my life. Unfortunately age and testosterone have created a large bald patch and so I now need to wear wigs over my long hair.

Mine's also very long, I think it shows barely in my avatar, had long hair my entire life since childhood.

I am not even going to answer this thread as i am so jealous that you even have hair

But then i should look on the bright side (or should that be the shiny side) as God made a few perfect people on this earth and the rest he gave hair to .
    Last edited by Joanne f; 01-16-2009 at 09:27 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

In my YOUNGER days, I let my hair grow long and kept it in a "FRO" - had blonde curls. Now that my YOUNGER days are behind me, I just wish that I had hair !!!! It is much easier to wear a wig when you are FOLLICALLY challenged however.
    JoAnne Wheeler

I haven't had a haircut in about 2 years and my hair is nice and long about shoulder blade length on the sides and back but the top refuses to grow.
    so its a wig for me.

if anyone finds a way to make hair grow back that works please let those of us that are hair challanged know

I've had long hair since I was about 15 yrs old... ONLY ONCE in my life after that did I 'boy cut' it for a job a long time ago. I hated it. After that, I just chop a foot off usually before I get a new job, but always keep at least 5-8 inches of ponytail. Right now it's all the same length, down below my middle back. I think I'm beginning to see a little strateigic retreat beginning, but I'll be fighting that battle as long as needed.

Mostly Harmless...
    Long hair, one of the seven wonders in the world. Been growing my hairs for the past 4-5 years. Not wanting to have it cut that badly, that I would have gone to prison instead of the military service, but for my luck they did not want me in the military at all.
    My hairs is about half way my back, about 60cms long. Me and my wife are having a small competition, whose hair will be longer in the end. Sadly, as she had longer hair to begin with she's clearly leading the race.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

I've been growing my hair since I turned 18. Had short hair my entire life and didn't want to anymore.

I very frequently get confused as a female. Some people only see hair =P

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    Years ago I had long hair. It was down to my waist. When I was en femme 24/7 I colored it(blond), and gave it a "body wave". It looked incredible and I got comments on it all the time. It was a great feeling. When I purged I shaved my head....wow what I wouldn't give to get that back.

Skirting the Issue Jillian_Faith's Avatar

For those who are follicle challenged....

I retired from the AF Reserve in January 2008. I have been getting a monthly military haircut since I was 18. After the retirement I decided to let my hair grow. It has been about 12 months since I started and my hair is now down to the bottom of my neck. I had a fair size noticeable spot, about 6 inches in diameter, of thinning hair on the top back of my head. I decided to try to see if Minoxidil (Rogaine) actually works. At first I found that Rogaine brand is pretty expensive however I found a Walmart equivalent 5% product three month supply at for $19.00. I have been using it for a little over 6 Months and it seems to be working for me. I can see and feel an obvious improvement. The noticeable size has reduced to about 2 inchs and I see fine hair in it. The rest of the area has thickened quite a bit. It took about three months before I started seeing new growth. I know the info sounds like a commercial but worked for me.

Jill….
    Exploring Life's Journey a Day at a Time ... That is in a Skirt and Heels....

Aspiring Member
    I've kept my hair short for most of my life. Last year I started letting it grow. It seems to stop at the back of my neck and not grow any further. It does get nice and thick so I have it trimmed some. The wife hates it and it seems everyone agrees with her (lots of teasing from co workers). So now I have to decide to cut it or grow it longer.

As you can see, the only hair thats on my head is on my face, and I recently shaved that off, I have to do something with those eyebrows now.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Hi,
    Intertwined you can thin them out and then make them a little longer with a pencil.
    or,
    shave them off and pencil them in. I know a GG that does this. Not the best look though.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

I'm lucky I have been able to grow my hair long. Currently it is 1/2 an inch above my ass! My luver gets such a kick out of playing with my hair.

My favorite is when the guys at work make the one statement I've heard countless times : You have longer hair than my woman.....

I've never been able to let mine grow; not exactly a Good Thing when you're working fast food. Now that I'm out of that business and back to school, though, I'm leaving it alone and seeing what it does.