Thread: UK Girls

UK Girls

My eldest son is moving back in so my wife is concernd about Tania being discovered. Are any of you UK girls aware of any social events that both my wife and I can attend to enable Tania to live on.

Hugs
    Tania

Find a new home for your eldest son as soon as possible.
    JoAnne Wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    Find a new home for your eldest son as soon as possible.
    JoAnne Wheeler
    Would he like to share it with my daughter

Wish you hadn't told this story Tania - sure to give me nightmares!

Darlene
    Take big bites of life, you only live once!

Hi Tania,
    Trans-Living in Essex hold a monthly meeting in Chelmsford I think - last Fri of the month. Glazebrook hotel in Blackpool often hold tv weekends. Pm me and I will send you their address.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    My son (17) splits his time between me, my ex-wife and his girlfriends. He knows about Rachael but is not over keen on me crossdressing so he tends to texts me when he wants to stay over.

Maybe you should tell him.

just my
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Smile re

Hi, My partner and i living in Northern Ireland have the same problem,searching for venues to go to.Must look into Blackpool