Thread: I Was So Thrilled !

I Was So Thrilled !

For the last two months plus numerous contractors have come and gone from my home to do various remodelling events.I am usually a gurl 24/7, but with the number of men that come and left I have been a little more circumspect in my dressing enfemme. Anyway just last week, after I decided to go back to being a female 24/7, I recieved only of the greatest thrills of my life. One of the workmen, age 45 or so, I just turned 61 two weeks ago,said that I looked " very nice" as a woman.Incidentally I was shoveling the snow at the time in my all leopard outfit, That made made much more than my day, it made my entire year. Have any of the wonderful gurls at this glorious site everreceived compliments on the female appearance and care to share their experiences with the rest of our members ? Arlene Novak - aka Marilyn - Katrina - Beyonce !!!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

can you zip me up please? Petra Bellejambes's Avatar

Nice things happen when ...

... you give people a chance to say things like your contractor said to you. Nice to hear yours.

I think I died when a gg stranger shopping a rack near me in a Macys said I looked "fierce" and wanted to know where I got the belt.

Those moments pay for a lot of the other moments that are less rewarding, but they must be actively sought...
    Blogging like a woman possessed at Voyages en Rose.
    Happy dressing, and happy everything else! Petra

Ohh yeah!! And if you don't stop changing your name?? I can't keep track of you without a score card!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had a policeman open the door for me going in a Kohl's store and I thanked him and he said you look very nice today miss.Yeah it felt soo good.
    There are very accepting people out there its great when you bump into one.

Kind of..

I've been complimented on my clothing by strangers several times but until a few days ago never on my looks.

I'll start this by telling you that I am having laser hair removal of my beard. I love talking with the tech who does the treatment. The last time I was there I told her one of these days when I am dressed as Kim I'll stop by. So I went out last Friday and I stopped by to see her. I walked in and she was on the phone behind the glass. No one else was in the room so I tapped on the glass to get her attention. She finished on the phone & then came to the window and started the standard "Hi, how can I help.....OMG! I almost didn't recognize you! You look great." That really made my day.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    Acceptance is a beautiful thing!!

I'm glad you got the chance to experience that Marilyn!

~Samantha
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

Woohoo Ms. Novak. Does it make you wonder if that contractor was maybe "one of us" ? Then again, true flattery is parceled out sparingly. Way to go!

Babette

How long had the contractor known ? Had you been in DRAB or in Femme when they were working ? Either way, it was a very nice compliment.
    JoAnne Wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    How long had the contractor known ? Had you been in DRAB or in Femme when they were working ? Either way, it was a very nice compliment.
    JoAnne Wheeler
    This was there fifth day at my home & my second consecutive day enfemme while they were here
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

See how a little bit of niceness can go such a long way. and not only in a CD circumtance. If this planet could just be a little kinder, and not so nasty toward one another, I think the general mood of this planet might be better.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Many years ago I and a few of my CD friends were dressed to the nines and waiting for the ferry to cross over to New York City for a CD convention. We overheard some other passengers talking. They thought we were hookers going onto the city for the night.
    THAT is a complement!!!
    TTFN, Barb
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

Congrats Marilyn!!!

Good for you Marilyn, hope you get many more compliments. I get many compliments when I am out enfemme, mostly from other women, so I know how it feels to be complimented.

Glad you received the compliment and it made you so happy, now I'm happy, for you

[SIZE="4"]When I was out Tuesday evening, men held doors open for me. I have been complimented numerous times by both men and women.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Afew times when a man held open the door for me and called me miss and said that I look great today.