Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skirts vs Pants

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts

The winner is

Seems like skirts is winning (gee I wonder why) just got back from a week in maine with the family and everywhere we went I look and look and all the skirts and dresses just jump out at me and I feel more and more like just screaming out I WANT TO WEAR SKIRTS AND DRESSES but then the moment passes and I return to reality and look down at my shorts and just be content in knowing that I do on the side

Definately skirts for this girl.

I get soo julious. when it is hot and I am stuck wearing shorts. In my former Job I usually wore black dockers, when you work on copiers dark colors are the best. When It got hot I would have loved to wear a nice skirt, not even a mini just one to keep cool.
    Accually thankful I have left that career and start a new career path in Jan.

Kymmie

Tristen Cox
    Hmm I could have sworn I voted here. No matter. Skirts always. Pants don't allow your legs to breathe. Why cover them up when you dress up? Not me baby

Ok, I know you have seen this before, but sometimes a girl just has to show off her trunk by wearin tight pants. I do love my skirts though.

Charlotte

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    I vote for tight jeans. something hiphugging with a cute belt.

Platinum Member
    bouth i was a skirt girl but loseing some pounds jeans are a new toy and more shopping....

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

Skirts

i live in Phoenix Arizona and im in pantyhose 24/7 even in the heat of the summers..i find they keep me cooler than if i was bare legged..i also would prefer a short skirt over shorts as i get the ventilation of a breeze,, did i mention i dont own any panties of any kind??? dont need them when ur wearing PANTYhose....

i ran some errands the other day while wearing my little black skirt and a long t shirt,suntan pantyhose, and needin a shave on my face.. if anyone noticed they didnt show it....

my legs r my best feature so i do so luv to show them off in pantyose,, not to many people notice im wearing pantyhose when im out and about
    Last edited by obsessedwithpantyhose; 07-06-2005 at 07:22 PM.

Aspiring Member
    No. I don't really like pants and I prefer wearing skirts. However I do feel that I should wear pants as they seem to be the clothes of choice of most of the local GGs.

Fiona xx

What Me Worry
    If I had my choice and unfortunately I do not I would wear skirts, sundresses or a dress all the time. I could show off my legs and they definitely go better with heels

I just spent the whole time looking at all the other ladies in their cool dresses and skirts and their strappy sandals all comfortable and relaxed
    Oh, I know this feeling of frustration!

Its just a simple thing, but society says its a no no for men - arrrgh!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!