Thread: Flying

Flying

Hi I am thinking of going on holiday by plane and would love to travel as my fem self. Has anyone done this and if so what sort of problems did you come accross. My passport in me in male mode of course but so want to spend the hole time as sarajane. Any ideas anyone.

Check the Out & About section. Several of the girls travel by air, even internationaly, but I must admit they are a lot braver than I.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

There was a RECENT post on this a few days ago - one of our sisters who is a pilot made some very good remarks - go look it up !
    JoAnne Wheeler

I've flown enfemme numerous times - there's really nothing to worry about. But as others have said there are several threads on the subject. Research those threads and that with all he info you'll get on this thread should put your mind at ease.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

While I have been too afraid to go thru security, I have worn my base makeup and everything underneath. I even got patted down once but nothing was said or done when he felt the bra.

As for changing in the terminal, I have worn slacks, changed to high heeled boots in the gate area. I have found low traffic areas to put the wig on and walked into a womans washroom and finished makeup. I have also used a family washroom. Ther I changed to a knee length skirt and then went out, took my boarding pass and got on the plane. Once on a late night flight, I changed on the plan.

After getting my luggage, I just hand the rental car ounter the print out of my reservation, hand them my license and credit card and I have never had a problem.