View Poll Results: How often would you dress, given the chance:

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • 24/7! I should've been born a girl!

68 27.64%
  • Nearly 24/7 but happy to be a guy sometimes too.

111 45.12%
  • Once a week would keep me happy.

40 16.26%
  • Honestly, I'd probably only dress once a month.

8 3.25%
  • My urges are too erratic to poll.

19 7.72%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could dress 24/7

Straight, yet curvy

If you could dress 24/7

This has probably been asked before but I was chatting with a friend on here about the topic and didn't find a thread when I searched.

If you could/can dress 24/7, would you/do you?

If you would, are you considering or already going through HRT or further?

If you wouldn't, how often would you? Do you just need a fix every few weeks? More? less?

Obviously everyone has different levels of dressing desire. I'm fairly happy right now getting an hour to myself every few days but I've gone a year or more without dressing in the past. I once had a few days straight to dress and ended up changing back to boy mode before I really needed to. On the opposite end of the spectrum, some days I still wish I was born a girl.

So I'm not even sure how I'd place myself on a poll, since the urge comes and goes and the severity of the urge rises and falls. Is that true with most of you? I assume so but just curious to hear your responses.

Thanks!
    Cindy

I would dress however I wanted daily. Wishy washy huh? Truth is that there are days that I would need to wear pants instead of my typical short skirt. Guess I would be a typical female in that regard

Nope, like what I have but as intimated in another thread I would switch back and forth if I could

If you wouldn't, how often would you? Do you just need a fix every few weeks? More? less? It may have been a need before but now it is just what I like.

I would like to dress in some way 24/7. But, there are times I think I would have to wear guy clothes. It sure would be nice to dress in female clothes more than I do now though.
    Hugs and Kisses: Samantha

One day I'll be 24/7.

HRT is definitely in my future. Further? We'll see...

If you wouldn't, how often would you? Do you just need a fix every few weeks? More? less?

I assume you are talking about fully dressing.

For me I selected once a month which is about my current desire. I used to think I would need once a week, but that was more than I needed after a while.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

By dress 24/7, I am assuming that there would be the ability to dress at work. I am unsure so I wouldn't say 24/7, though I might end up there. Frankly I wouldn't know til i tried it. I believe I would go for it, and if I was dressing 24/7, I would probably go for HRT.
    The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
    - Dolly Parton

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    I probably would wear something feminine each day depending on what I had going on, I doubt I would wear a dress or skirt everyday since most women don't either. I would most likely wear some makeup and would be able to carry my purse lol.

No I would not have HRT, I like being a functional male.

If I could dress 24/7 I think I would fall into the 24/5, I think I need my male side some times.

If there was a pill I could take to become a women for a few days then I would do that with no problem at all.

If you wouldn't, how often would you? Do you just need a fix every few weeks? More? less?Well the need comes and goes with me I need sometimes really bad to be Heather Marie so right now I can only be Heather Marie once or twice a month, however I really want it to be more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I already dress to some degree everyday. There are times and situations when fully dressing just is not practical. I'm OK with my current level of dressing without increasing it.

Oh sure I have tried to imagine this possibility. In reality, it is not for me.

Probably more often than not. I get a little nervy and out-of-sorts when circumstances prevent me from being en femme for extended periods.

Babette

The reality for me is that I don't get to dress very often - about once a week (clothes only) and once in a blue moon with full makeup and nails, etc. I feel happiest when I can dress up all the way with makeup and nails and the whole works.

I would be so happy to be able to do this 24/7. That does not mean that I would choose to do it 24/7 all the time because I do like my guy-side too. Right now I like my girl-side more, probably because I get so little time with her and really miss her (if that doesn't sound too crazy).

If I could flip a switch that made crossdressing (in all degrees) acceptable to society without social stigma, I'd choose to be en femme a whole lot more than I am now. I'd make myself up as close to passable as I possibly could (because that's my particular desire in cding), and enjoy life a whole lot more.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Nearly 24/7!

I was born a guy, and remain one to this day! But I sure do like to wear feminine clothing!! And I do as often as I can, like right now! I wear panties almost every day, and sometimes to bed. Usually I wear a satin nightgown to bed, sometimes with panties underneath but not always!

However, as my tag line says, I am a man underneath. So I do dress like one on occasion. Especially around my children, and friends who don't know about Stephanie!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

I did say

...once a week would keep me happy, but that once would have to be for two days or when I felt like it a bit longer. But not significantly longer. I likes my male format too.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I see I'm with the majority - don't know what that means
    JoAnne Wheeler

I've got enough clothes now I'd have to wear 24/7 just to wear out what I have, Then I'd have to go by new stuff so that would bee nice too

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I would dress all the time. I am also just counting down the days (as best as I can) until it's really not "dressing" anymore, but gender appropriate clothing.

I might for a little while but I would tire of dressing that much and revert back to every week or so..... Now ask me if I would love to play ice hockey every day!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I voted door number 2. Guy time is good too.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Karren I see you wear number 7 in honor of the Great John Elway!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Karren I see you wear number 7 in honor of the Great John Elway!!!!
    So close!!!

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    I underdress 24/7 and completely dress almost 24/7. I am not on hrt and have no plans to transition. I just like to dress in womens clothes all the time or almost all the time. Wearing boring mens' clothes is a drag (pun intended).

I guess a bit of prefess would be that if you need to be a "guy" you can do so in girls clothes.....Thats how I go about every day. If I need grubby jeans, t shirt and tennis shoes, thats what I wear. The labels just say Hanes Her Way, Faded Glory and Champion...or any similar such ladies branded clothes. When I walked out the door this morning I was fully under-dressed and wearing a black short sleeved sweater, black side-zip slacks and loafers...all womens but presenting as a male in this world we're in. When I race, my drivers suit has no label identifying it as male or female. Its just a 2 piece nomex suit that any girl or guy would order to keep their tail safe. The same goes for a fireman or a police officer. Its a uniform. What you wear to work every morning is a uniform. You just have a few more freedoms in its style/cut/color.

Be brave!! Be Bold!! Be a girl!!

Jenn

[SIZE="3"]Totally! Nothing could make me happier than 24/7. My male wardrobe is becoming less and less relevent and my girl wardobe is flourishing. I'm totally home in femme and feel out of touch in drab.[/SIZE]
    Marie

I underdress 24/7 for the last 12 to 14 years now. I am happy the ways things are and have no plans to transition.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    95% of what I wear all the time now is femme clothes, it is just in certain cases I dress in a pseudo male mode but using women's clothes. I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror the other day when dressed in this gender blended mode and in fact I could see that for the most part I ain't foolin no one, I look like a girl even when I am trying to look like a guy. I want to dress femme 7/24.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

I would probably wear something feminine 24/7 but that might just be underdressing and a night gown for sleeping with going all the way a few of those days. HRT isn't something I would ever do.