Well, I hope this is in the right spot.
Yesterday my wife gave me an ultimatum, continue dressing or she is gone!
What I don't understand is I always thought she was fine about it we talked in depth about how my dressing was a big part of me and the buying me things and helping me out with makeup etc from time to time. I was stunned, she had gone from accepting to extremely non accepting overnight. She then said if she had known I dressed when we first met she would have walked away.
I sat on the bed and cried and had a sleepness night. Today writing this my eyes have tears in them, I am still so upset. I have been doing quite a lot of research into transition, because I have felt so wrong all my life. Not saying I would go fulltime or anything but, at least talk to someone about it and see where I go from there, I had an appointment next week to speak to someone, my hopes have been dashed.
We had been having trouble in recent months, but I put it down to minor disagreements, however, she had put it down to my dressing, I had always dressed in private (how I longed to go out somewhere), and would always tell her in advance when I was planning on dressing so we could work something out if she did not want to be around and in the last 6 months had dressed only once, when she was not home.
So I packed all of Natasha's things up into two big suitcases, locked them and took them to a friends place for safe keeping. Now my wardrobe is very bare, drab clothes everywhere. My drawer in the bathroom is now clean and empty from all makeup products.
My marriage has been nothing but ultimatums all the way through, and I have a lot of decision making to do in the near future, at the moment I am ready to cut my losses and walk away, except for the kids, I love them dearly and don't want to hurt them.
So from Natasha I would like to say goodbye for the time being, and I am going to miss this great site and great people dearly. I will check in from time to time but for now is anyone's guess.
If anyone wants to PM me please feel free.

Thanks for the great time,
Natasha1974