Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody have girly tattoo's

Just a girl at heart Jenessa_Michelle's Avatar

Question Does anybody have girly tattoo's

I have a rainbow colored butterfly with a pink heart body on my left hip, and a Pink filigree anklet with 3 hears and a red rose on my right ankle. I an trying to decide on another at the moment. I am thinking of a bright colored flower vine starting on my left foot, wrapping around my ankle and climbing up my calf with butterfly's and hummingbirds.

Amazing Member
    I think if I get the urge, I will try a transfer, even if I have to buy it in the kids toys section of the store. I don't like the idea of permanent, for something that seems a good idea one day, may not seem like such a good idea the next.

Tattoos

All my tattoos are from playing hockey,riding motorcycles,baseball ect,but no ink.

I wish the ones I had were more unisex. The next few I have planned will be more unisex, I guess Ill just look like a greaser chick when Im dressed.....hopefully. Then again they are all on my arms and I cover those when I dress (hairy) so it's kinda a moot point.

I have girly tattoos covering most of both legs. My left outer leg is a design of butterflies and hummingbirds just like Jenessa is thinking about! There are rose vines on my right outer leg, various flower images collected from my garden on my inner calves and the tops of my feet, and my inner thighs feature two drawings of high-heeled shoes from the sketchbook of Manolo Blahnik.

I am just completing a full back piece which is a pin-up type image of a reclining nude (wearing only high-heeled boots and jewelry) with large butterfly wings in pastel colors.

My tattoos get a lot of attention when I'm out en femme, all of it extremely positive. I do not yet have any work that is visible when I'm in boy mode, and will probably keep it that way at least as long as I keep my current job.

- Diane

Can we see some pics Diane? They sound great.

Aspiring Member

All mine are feminine.

I have several and they are all feminine. Although they can't be seen unless I am wearing a bikini, I am quite happy with my decision to have them done and take pleasure seeing them in the mirror. I have 5 butterflies in various places below my waist separated by roses and vines that circle my body. I have started a lower back rain forest scene that currently has lotus flowers and hummingbirds. In the coming weeks I will be adding a waterfall and some exotic fish. It will stretch from the bottom of my bra line down to my lower back.

I visited my tattoo artist this evening to go over some artwork that she is designing for me and I shared that I would like to have a session or two dressed enfemme and how much of a rush it would be. She agreed that it would be exciting and is up for it.

When I learn to download pictures, I will share the artwork with you all.

Silver Member
    I have never been a big fan of tatoos but lately I have been thinking of getting one. What I have in mind is the circular symbol of this website with the pink female depiction on the top and the blue male depiction on the bottom. It is about the size of a quarter and I am thinking of having this put on my hip area of either side. No one will ever see it unless I am naked or undressed for a lover and that is the way I want it to be. This will really be a true representation of who I truely am and this is why I want this. Any comments will be much appreciated.

I have a small rose on my right hip. I love it and would like to have more tattoos.
    Last edited by ringedjohn; 02-21-2009 at 07:05 PM.

Just a girl at heart Jenessa_Michelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I have never been a big fan of tatoos but lately I have been thinking of getting one. What I have in mind is the circular symbol of this website with the pink female depiction on the top and the blue male depiction on the bottom. It is about the size of a quarter and I am thinking of having this put on my hip area of either side. No one will ever see it unless I am naked or undressed for a lover and that is the way I want it to be. This will really be a true representation of who I truely am and this is why I want this. Any comments will be much appreciated.

Well, Been lurking here for almost 3 months and never picked up on that, I wounderd what the logo was.

I have a butterfly on my left breast and am going to get a fairie on my right breast.
    My navel is the center of a rose and I have a"tramp stamp"on my lower back.I am
    thinking of more "girly" art for my upper back and shoulders.I favor pixies and fairies.
    All my art is visible when I'm wearing my bikini,after all,aren't we girls allowed to show our stuff?

Aspiring Member

Be creative....it's forever!

Susan, I have discussed with my artist about working in a transgender tat in my back artwork. It is similar to what you described but at 10 o'clock on the circle there would be the combination of the male and female sign. The colors for each sign would match the gender: male in blue, female in pink and transgender in a purple. I may decide to have it placed on the back of my left shoulder.

As I mentioned earlier, I have a female artist (young enough to be my daughter) and she is very creative and artistic and I think very in tune with my needs of expression. My advice to anyone considering to get permanent ink is to sit down and discuss what you are trying to present and your feelings about the art, what it represents and what you want it to look like. Don't buy the stuff in the pictures on the wall; make your tattoo unique. Go to websites that have pictures of artwork and you will see that they all start to look the same but get your ideas from there and be creative because it will be forever.

I have one tattoo, it is on the back of my right shoulder. The tattoo is of a Unicorn. I got it when a cashier friend wanted support when she was to get a tattoo, while there, she convinced me to get one also.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I keep thinking about having one on my bottom... but I dunno... I'm very sqeumish...I fainted when I got my ears pierced (but that as they say that is a very bizarre and different story)...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

No - not into them, but a butterfly on my butt sounds interesting
    JoAnne Wheeler

So, JoAnne... at that point, would it become a BUTTerfly? lol

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

I don't have any tattoos, but I've thought of getting a Claymore with two roses intwining each other up the blade. The Claymore for my scottish family history, and the two roses one for my wife, and the other for my female self. I'm thinking it would look good on my hip, kind of girly, yet a touch of male sort of. What do you all think?

Jakobe, I like the sound of the tattoo that you're considering. I think if the right artist does it that it could turn out really amazing. Just be careful not to get it done too large.

I'm eventually planning a tattoo between my shoulder blades that would end up being pretty unisex. I have thought that if ever I went full time or something (which I'm not), I'd go out and get some very feminine designs done.

I want to get some kanji inked on my body, it's a pretty unisex tattoo I guess but the placement will be the more important factor as to it looking more male or female.

Made of Sugar & Spice Kathleen Grace's Avatar
    Head of a unicorn on breast. Funny thing was that I was planning on something macho going in to the tattoo parlor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you crossed Richard Gere with a little bit of Julie Andrews and a whole lot of Carol Burnett, that would probably be me.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I don't have any real tatoos yet, but I do use the temporary kind quite a bit, they are all girly ones and easy to apply and remove.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Aspiring Member
    Do not bend, fold, spindle or mutilate-or tattoo.
    Never got one, never will.

I'm considering getting a few tattoos eventually but they won't be girly ones.
    I want an eagle on my back between my shoulders and i want to get my kids names on the insides of my biceps.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I do not have any tattoos, however if I was younger I would probably go for it.

dana

I have 5 tattoo"s, but 2 of theme, are rather male ones.
    The other 3 are not specifically female, but are acceptable.
    There is one in on my forearm (a wolf head), that a rather get rid of.

Greets Charlotte