Thread: crossdressing and dogs

crossdressing and dogs

Anyone have dogs and find it's hard to cross dress (for those that don't venture out) when you've got to let them out to potty several times a day? Sometimes I don't care, sometimes I'm like "but what if someone happens to be walking through my yard?" At least it's a bit easier in the winter, it's too cold for someone to be just leisurely walking by.

Perhaps the answer, which I'm finding is woking, is that if I don't go all out "dressed to the nines", but perhaps slightly girly clothing it's not as obvious. For instance I've been trying to workout more, so I'm trying to include girly workout clothes in my routine.

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    Never had that problem. But long time ago when my two dogs (who are now in doggie heaven) first saw me dressed up they did not recognize me and started barking furiously. As soon as I talked to them they calmed down.

I miss them...

Coda...

Talking

Yeah...the little booger likes to go out at all hours......I use a bathrobe for now...prolly won't matter to me eventually...

Been there... just remember to let them do their business before you get all dressed up.

I like dogs, but always felt tied down since you can't leave them alone for a long time without special arrangements. Then I had a kid and now I really feel tied down, except she can take care of herself in many ways.

Well, for me it was simply a matter of making sure any jenn-time was done between walks,... which of course, did limit the time quite a lot

jenn

I have one dog, and every day i walk with him, dressed as a girl.
    I wait until it gets dark, and in the winter, have i never seen anyone on the street, except a lot of passing cars.
    I must say i enjoy this allot, the feeling of the wind through your skirt, is exiting.

Love you all Charlotte

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I don't dress up completely very often at all. I usually have some piece of really girly clothing on that I either cover up or change (like heels) when I walk the dog.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

I guess Im lucky to have a fenced in back yard, so when the dogs want out I just open the back door.The fence wasnt cheap even with me doing all the work but with 3 dogs now it could be a pain walking them no matter what Im wearing

I had the same experience as Shannon. I had 4 dogs coming at me!!!

I almost always wear something even in casual that is women's ( traditionally at least ) Matter of fact, I only wear men's clothes to work. When I do dress to the nines , I take her out that way too. Doesnt bother me what people think.(Plus, she's a really big dog!) As a matter of fact, when I first ventured out it was to walk the dog.
    When she saw me in my wife's 18 century outfit with the same hair color and style as my wife, it was very funny indeed! She stood next to my wife as I walked away and kept looking at one of us then the other as if to say" how can you be here and there at the same time.
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

I have a dark back yard and side yard. Back then.

The guy I know was out , it was light in his yard. I was scared the wife chided me into some Balls--haha...So I took the dogs out.many times it was a long night. The folks next yard over were out for a while.

The next time I seen the guy. He was like Damn you had some sorta party going. NO CARS but a couple of good looking ladies. I did not see you tho---Tried---Peep thru the window etc-----Umm peeped thru the window? Don't do that!!!!!-------

He said it was dark when the other girl took the dogs out....He said another beer or two he woulda been all about coming over and saying hi...Having a beer etc--

Nice my neighbor wanted to sleep with my en femme self.hahahahahahahahaha

I wanted to tell the fool.

My dogs are all gone now and I do miss them (mini dachshunds) , but I have a large fenced back yard and I installed a dogie door that they could come and go as they needed , it was a life saver.
    Tomara

I have a wood fenced back yard. The dog does his business there.
    If I go out with the dog, I sit on the swing on the back patio. Unless you peek through the fence, then you can't see me.

We have 3 big Labs in the house. When on a walk, they lead you instead of the other way around. Luckily we have a large fenced yard so they do their own thing without me leading them around.
    The views expressed in this post are not necessarily the views expressed in this post.

Twitter @beth785cd

@Tomara cd: Aww, R.I.P. to your mini-dachshunds. I have two right now, one died last april which was very sad. I hate to spend money on a fence, but I might not have a choice seeing how often my one likes to go out. His breeder had a backdoor that they let themselves out of, so he's used to being able to come and go as he pleases.

Ooooh, Tashee!! That's how I've felt when I've been catcalled and picked up on on the few times I've been out in Atlanta! I was at SCC, and learned fron "the regulars" as well as the GG's there, and had a ball!! I "got made" the first couple of days, and returned to the hotel all depressed, but the rest of the crowd picked me back up, and soon again I was "out and about", and by the third day, if I noticed I'd been made, my attitude was "Hey, sue me, and if you get anything, I'll split it with you!" Anyway, I'm digressing, I've got a couple of cats, so I don't have to worry about walks. My sister's lab, though, I've underdressed while walking him for her in times past.
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

Former Member
    I have a fenced in back yard. I let the dog out the back door and no one can see a thing.

Not entirely on the subject, but I find that my dog acts quite differently toward me when I am dressed, as if she doesn't recognise me. Strange, as I always assumed that dogs knew us by scent and sound, not by clothes and face. Perhaps my makeup is so good she doesn't recognise me!! I can only dream!

I have had the same experience as SHANNON - when I dress, my dogs don't recognize me UNTIL I start talking to them - I guess that means I PASS in front of my dogs

A dog is man's or a CDers best friend because he won't tell on him

JoAnne Wheeler

I have a fenced in back yard and a full curtain over the sliding glass window to the back yard. It would take binoculars and a quick eye to spot me letting the canines out.