Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your first experience???

What was your first experience???

Reading a previous post got me thinking.
    I'm sure this has been covered before, but lets go at it again. What was your first experience that you remember of crossdressing?

I remember being about 3 years old at a pre school nursery and myself and another boy dressing up in nurses uniforms. My major recollection is being told by the the nursery nurse that we were bad...
    I may be off track with that, but hey... what ya gonna do

[SIZE="1"]"What's the use of two strong legs if you only run away. What's the use two strong arms if you only push and shove. What's the use of two good ears if you cant hear those you love. Tell me which ones are the weak ones, and which ones touch the stars?" Eddi Reader[/SIZE]

lots of love Kelly. X

Former Member
    Makeup.....when I was in junior high. I still have a "thing" for makeup.

as a toddler my hair was kinda long. one day my sister just decided to throw a dress on me. I passed no prob as the daughter they always wanted

Slipping on a pair of my mother's pantyhose during early tweens.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I was about 8 or 9, we were going from our house in California to Aunt & Uncles in Arizona for Christmas.

Appon arriving in Arizona, we found my suitcase had been left behind , there were alot of my cousins at this family get together, but, the only one my size was Nikki, so for my entire Christmas holiday, I got to wear my cousins cloths, some flannel shirts and jeans, dresses a couple of days , nighties every night .
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Halloween about 1968, dad wanted me dressed as a girl, I'm 8. We're very poor, so mom's cloths are cheap. I am an ugly pimple faced red headed stepchild. At all the houses they loved it, I was a hit, "You should have been a girl". That was all it took!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    My cousins are all girls, so our holiday get-togethers were always kind of fun. I remember going swimming in my Grandma's pool wearing their bikinis (at their insistence) and getting very interesting tan lines.

It graduated from there to more clothes, dresses and makeup. One Summer (I think I was 11 or 12), I visited for about four weeks and as far as their friends knew, I was a girl. I remember piercing my ears that Summer. While trying on earings in my Aunt's room, she walked in. I pretended that I was using the earring to get a hunk of wax out. She's a nurse, and wasn't really fooled. My "punishment" was "if you want to dress like a girl, then we'll make you." My cousins and I has such a hard time looking crestfallen and not smiling. Sigh. Fun memories.

Kathi

For me it was bras and a deep pink dress when I was in my early teens.Keli

When I was five or six I would walk around in my mother's high heels. The first urges were whe I was about twelve and I tried on my sister's one peice swimsuit.
    Last edited by WendyD; 01-30-2009 at 11:38 PM. Reason: spelling

LIFE IS A EXPERENCE!! Raven Wynter Rayne's Avatar
    My first experence was about age 8 was playing with girl next door, She left the room (Her bed room) I opened Her dresser and saw Her panties, So I took a pair and shoved them in to My pocket. She came back in and We played for a while longer (I could not wait to go home and try on the panties) Over the next 4 years I wore lots of panties then on oct 31 1976 (halloween) My older sister dressed Me as a old woman as a costume to trick-or-treat in. This is when I knew I really love girls clothes!! However as young as 5 I knew I liked the look of a dress or skirt.
    I want more lingerie!!

Banned Read only
    I was about 11 or 12 (probably 11) I used to workout with my mom and she would always dress in a leotard and I was very much intrigued. One day after we finished working out she got changed put the leotard aside in a pile of clothing I grabbed it went into my room and the rest is history!

Around 14. Mom's tan L'Eggs pantyhose. Then her bathing suits.

Then neighbors black bra...

My first memory is from the age of about 2-1/2. I was playing by myself on the front porch.

I had some old pots and pans to play with and realized that I could wedge my foot into an old perculator pot to make a shape like a high heel.

I did. I tried walking around a little (not too easy when the other pots were all too wide to make a second heel).

After a while I tried to get my foot out and I couldn't get it out!

When my family discovered me, getting my foot out became a major panic! Everyone was pretty hysterical! It looked like we'd have to take me to the fire department!

Then a notoriously drunken family friend, a handyman named Andy, said, "Untie his shoe and wiggle his foot out of it."

It worked.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Probably 8 or 9 years old. I tried on one my sisters bra's that she left in the bath room.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I remember throwing on a pair of my mom's high heels when I was really little. I think that's what did it for me. To this day I love heels, my favorite things in the world, even above my computer.

I was about 11 or 12 when I first put on an item of female clothing. I knew much earlier however that there was something "different " about me. I didn't like to play any kind of sports like the other boys and didn't even care for riding my bike. I much preferred to play wth my sisters dolls or play house. I was much neater than my sister, like putting away my clothes ect. One day I found some of her underwear she had neglected to put away. After a bit I decieded to try on a pair of her panties. From that moment on, I have been hooked!
    Success is getting what you want.
    Happiness is wanting what you get

Aspiring Member

Petticoat

I was 4 or 5 and my sister's petticoat looked so wonderful I had to try it on. At least that's the first thing I remember.

Several things happened when I was 13 (late 1950s). My grandmother (who lived with us) died and I began to take more interest in girls. Their clothes, especially skirts and stockings fascinated me. With my Gran gone, I was at home alone a couple of afternoons a week and one day tried on a grey pleated skirt belonging to my mother. Later I put on some stockings to see how they felt. I had to hold them up as I walked around the house. Next time I looked in mother's underwear drawer and found an old Gossard girdle at the bottom. I put it on but it was really too big, so wore a leather belt round my waist to hold it up, then fastened the stockings. I loved the feeling and, gradually, as I grew bigger, found I could wear mother's girdles, stockings, slips and skirts and did so at least one afternoon a week for several years.

when I was about 4 years old I liked my sisters yellow panties so I took them,,, wore them for a couple days until they were missed,,, got them back and no one was the wiser where they was,,,, and the list goes on for 30 more years
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

My first time I CAN NEVER FORGET THAT!!!! Wearing my mom's stockings, garter belt and panties and she caught me. It was wonderful, from that day on she helped me.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

i started around 12 or 13 with my mother's full slips but i cannot actually recall my very first time...

Let's see, I must have been about 5 years old, wanting to go out and play with the neighborhood kids only to discover I had no underware. Must have all been in the laundry. Mom's remedy was to have me use a pair of her panties until she had a chance to do the laundry. I recall them being too big for me but it was pretty exciting knowing what I had on. I wore them all day. From then on I would occassionally try different fem clothing but nothing serious until much later in life.

My first experience was with my GG sister when I was 7 - we played dress up and I was the girl

JoAnne Wheeler

terri1984
    my first time i was 9 or 10 and i remember my mom was at work and i tried on her panty hose and wore them all day around the house. I loved the way they felt, From the point i continued to play dress up whenever i could while she was at work. I loved her heels, Id wear her panties, slips, dresses, lipstick, Then I went years without dressing untill recently Finally realizing its nothing to feel guily or ashamed of, Its actually quite liberating. I just happen to want to express my feminine feelings and qualities.

Wearing mums hose and knee high boots when I was around six or seven. I've long forgotten what drew me to them but,in common with several other members who've posted,I still have a thing for boots today and have six pairs at the moment.