Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What was your first experience???

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    Started when I was 13. My best friends sister dressed him in her clothes for halloween. I just went drab, But how I wished they had eyed me to get dressed also, such disappointment. But after that night I found my mom's pantyhose in the laundry room, tried them on an I have not been able to stop since. But I wished the internet had been around then because then I believe I would be out of the closet. Boy I wished I had been caught cross dressing when I was young.
    Rachel Lea

not that I remember it much but there is a photo floating around one of my mothers albums somewhere of me and mum in town, with me wearing one of my sisters dresses and dragging a raggedy ann doll along the ground behind me. the damn doll was twice my size if I recall correctly.

I think I was 1 maybe 2 at the time of the photo.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

My First

Aside from the Halloween dressups. The first time for me was when I was nineteen. My folks were away for the weekend, and had the house to myself.
    I went out, bought everything I needed from the blond wig to the heels. I remember to this day standing in front of the full length mirror in my LBD. Just shaking in amazement how nice and femme I looked.

Huggs, Renee

I don't really remember but, although I really wanted to before, I think it was at about 8 years old that I finally had a chance to wear girls cloths.

My first time was with my sister's tutu. One day the rest of the family was away and I just got this urge to go try it on. I knew right where it was. I had been envious of her and the girls at school for all the nice cloths they got to wear and this was my chance. It was such an awsome experience!

I later moved on to my sisters tights, leotards, and panties and it all progressed from there.
    Lori

I took a dare from a cousin (I was 7 he was 12) to wear panties and a dress. i have never regretted taking that dare.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Oddly enough throughout my entire life dressing as a girl is one of the only things that I can trace back through my memories to the age of 2 with certainty or having to try extremely hard to recall any details, I was pretending to be Robin Hood at this particular time and knew Robin wore leotards of a sort and I borrowed the only thing that I though would suffice a pair of Mom's pantyhose after trying them on there was no going back the only regret I have is I didn't start fully dressing until the mid to late 90's

When I was 7 or so, my best friend was an 11 year old girl up the block.

She was almost obsessed with the idea of dressing boys as girls, and hinted many times that I should dress up as a girl. She would fantasize out loud about how cool it would be if I dressed as a girl for school, and other imaginary scenarios. I was always drawn to the idea of disguising myself, and taking on another identity, but I had not focused on being a girl.

One day she convinced me, and dressed me in a skirt and blouse. I resisted it first, but soon it clicked. Later on around age 11, I dressed fully including makeup in my mother's clothes when I had the chance. I was always focused on achieving a complete, head-to-toe look.

I remember being about 4 or 5 & wearing a pretty apron & loving it! Also, wrapping a blanket around me when i was supposed to go to bed & pretending I was a bride. Gosh, starting at such young age

First experience

Myfirst memorable one was when I was 11 or 12. I found a purple satin bra which I decided to try on. I was quite chubby at that time in my life and I filled those cups and was in heaven. Ever since I have strived to wear bras and forms that fit me properly.
    JuAnn

I tried on my sister's panties at about age 3. Was hooked instantly, and I kept them on all day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    My earliest recollection was when I was 5 years old and it was my first day at kindergarten. I remember seeing all the girls wearing pretty dresses and I wanted to wear one too. When I came home that day I asked my mom if I could wear a pretty dress to school too like the rest of the girls. She explained to me that only girls could wear dresses and not boys. I was very dissappointed and confused about this and thought that this was not fair. This is when I secretly started wearing my sisters' clothes.