Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What was your first experience???

4 years old. Improvising dresses and cloaks made from bedsheets, doing twirls in front of the mirror. I would pretend I was a beautiful princess.

I was 8 years old

I was 8 years old when I went in a room and closed the door, got totally nude and put on my moms stockings. What I noticed, even at that young an age, is that it came so natural. It was truly love at first sight.
    I did get caught, a woman who worked in my house as a helper , opened the door without knocking. I was a little frightened of course, but that was the start for me. I have been dressing ever since and I love it each day more.

Michelle

Banned Read only
    I guess I was about 5 or 6. For some reason, I was up in the bedroom of the blonde twin neighbor girls with them. (In my memory now, they both looked like Tiffany in her recent li'l girl birthday thread...LOL!) And somehow, don't ask me how, all three of us ended up in frilly party dresses. Mine was pink!.

But when their mom came up the stairs and we heard her turning the corner to come to their room, I dived under the bunk bed (with the dust kitties) and squirmed my way out of that dress, coming out in my underpants. What ever happened after that I can't for the life of me remember, but I bet it involved a spanking!

After all these years that vision of me and the twins is still bright and shiny in my memory! Wow! Thanks for the flashback!

I really can't remember the very first thing I put on. But I still remember my mom kept telling me and my brother who is 2 years older than me that we were suppose to be her girls. She had four boys. Don't really know if that influenced me to do what I do or not. But I remember getting her closet and putting on a black with floral design dress when I was around 8 or 9. Then it was panties and bras, etc.
    No, those are my Panties]

I started with my mom's pantyhose and sandals. After that there was no going back.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

I was probably about 5

I had to be in a Christmas play at school, k or 1st grade, and my part was an angel, so my mom dressed me in my older sister's first communion dress, a slip as the dress was somewhat transparent, then the white tights that went with my costume. I can still picture it like it was yesterday.

After that, my older sister by 15 months, and I always played dress up games, and I was so happy. Our dad left when we were young, so mom was the only influence in our lives, and she was almost always working or going out with her friends, so Lori and I were alone a lot. When mom did catch me in Lori's clothes, she'd say you really shouldn't do that, you're a boy, not a girl, but she rarely said change into your own clothes, so we just kind of stopped for a few days.

By the time I was 12, mom just sort of gave up and let me dress up most of the time. Then she met a man and was even less available to us. By the time I was 14, I started going out with my sister and her friends who were cool with it.

If you'd like to know more, email me. I'm MarciManseau@bluefrog.com

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

My first experience actually getting to wear feminine attire was in the early years of high school. I remember being in our home ec class and we were doing the sewing component of the course. I had chosen to make a pair of beach shorts and needed to try them on to size something. The teacher had us use a storage room next to the classroom for trying on our stuff. Imagine my excitement to see the school's cheerleader uniforms stored in there. The experience was short and very rushed, but an incredible first time!

The first time I remember was when I was 3 or 4 years old. I was playing with a neighbor girl and she wanted to play house. she was wearing a really cute sundress that buttoned up the back. I said I would play but I wanted to be the mom and we would have to trade cloths. She agreed and we switched clothes. She had just finished buttoning the dress for me when her mother caught us and totally freaked. I don't ever remember playing with her again. I also think I must have been caught dressing before because I was really afraid of getting caught. I also have a photo my mom took of me at about the same age. I had a bath towel wrapped around me lengthwise and had the top rolled up to look like boobs. I remember I used to do that after my bath and pretend I was wearing an evening gown.

Diana

Mmmmmm... I had a thing for my sister's slippers... Ooooo that must have been around 6 I guess... but I'd been playing with her dolls long before that... My own liberated collection of Barbies was discovered at eight I didn't really start dressing till I was about eleven, but I knew I was a girl from as far as I could remember....

Oddly during the infant school nativity play, where I could have worn tights (and had been given them) I point blank refused and wore socks instead... I think I feared everyone recognizing me as a girl... Awwwww what a sweetie... I'm still as dozy today, though I have got used to people recognizing me as a girl!
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

My FIRST experience was not by choice but of necessity. I had been abducted at the age of 5 and when I was found after the fact, I was naked. I was taken to my home by those that found me (a neighbor had found me). My parents were not home so I was taken to a neighbors home. I could not be left naked, and they had no sons. They put a pair of their daughters panties on me (pink nylon panties with a red sequin heart on the front). I don't think that got me started down the road of CDing, but it was the FIRST time I wore feminine clothing.

The time I think that started me down the CD road was a couple years later (don't remember exactly what age), I was in the bathroom preparing to take my bath. As I was putting my clothing in the laundry basket in the linen closet something caught my eye. It was a pair of my sisters panties, they were dark blue nylon with white lace around the waist and leg holes with a dark blue ribbon strung through the holes of the lace. I picked them up and the feeling of touching that material made me want to have it on me. I tried them on, immediately I was "excited" and wanted to try something else on as well. I searched the basket and found a bra, pantyhose, and a half slip. I put my arms through the straps on the bra and reached behind my back and got it hooked (this surprised me because I had NEVER done this before and I didn't have any problem doing it, it was as if it was natural for me to wear a bra), then I put the pantyhose on and the half slip. I then looked in the mirror. I liked what I saw and just stood there looking at myself. The rest, as they say, is history.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

My very first time was way back in primary school, I had to dress up as a penguin in a school play and wear a pair of black tights.

It wasn't until later that I started enjoying doing it though, I dressed up again in a school play and round about that time I remember enjoying wearing tights, quite innocent beginnings really

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    Hmm.. I remember being 6 or so and my sister had put make-up on me. I remember proudly going around the house showing my parents. It wasn't the kick off to my feelings towards CDing, though. That was after my cousin had put a play skirt on me about 4 years later.
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

not sure really when it started but at age probably 3 I had an old Bikkini and wig of my moms I loved to play in

Wow, if our sisters only knew what they started by leaving their panties and nylons lying around. I was probably 5 or 6.

Holy Cow Do I Ever Feel Alone!!!!!!!!

Yikes

I have had a very different experience. My first was at AGE 50!! just a few short years ago.

On a totally seperate whim I talked my wife into dressing me up one day as a woman because I was extremely curious to feel what sex was like for a woman..not because I like to dress up....it just fed my female sex fantasy. Well the feel of the soft, feminine clothes and jewlery against my skin instantly bought in to my pyshce I guess and I was HOOKED on dressing! BAM!

Please tell me ther are other late bloomers out there!
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

I was five and a decided it was time for me to be on my own. To do this I figure i would need to look older, so I morrowed my moms make up and made myself up. I got caught trying to take the t.v. with me, when it crashed to the floor.

I was 4 or 5 and I was playing in Moms White Lacey Dresses.I would wear my older sisters clothes as often as possible,especially thier Lacy slips,panties and bras.I still love LACE today.

As a preschooler playing with my sisters in my mother's dirty clothes.

my first time for cd

I was about 9 or 10 and my mother had showe me a picture of her dressed as a man as a teenager and she wanted to dress me up in her clothes and take my picture as a girl. It felt alright. I got caught several years later taking one of her slips and putting it on. I have not done anything since until recently when I started wearing bra and panties and then skirt and blouse, but still under my mens clothing. I am still the care giver for my parents.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyT View Post
    Reading a previous post got me thinking.
    I'm sure this has been covered before, but lets go at it again. What was your first experience that you remember of crossdressing?

I remember being about 3 years old at a pre school nursery and myself and another boy dressing up in nurses uniforms. My major recollection is being told by the the nursery nurse that we were bad...
    I don't know of many 3-year old nurse uniforms. What size were you back then?

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I was three years old. I walked into my sisters bedroom, saw the skirt suit hanging on a door and put it on.
    living the dream

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

just a "bit" different

my wife had given my her garter skirt as a joke. I told her I'd need stokings and shoes to match. We laughed. I got panties to hold me in, did the research to figure that out, bought flecked black stockings and platforms (those in the avatar), and had a black unisex silky top.

we were away by ourselves for a weekend, and after we woke she asked, "so am I going to get to see you dressed?". Mind you...no wig, forms, nothing...just dressed from the waist down.

I was awkward, I felt, but I went into the bathroom to change. When I came out I did my best to walk in those 6" heels. Her mouth dropped open and I almost panicked. Then she blurted out, "those legs are amazing...better than Tina Turner...we NEED to buy you a dress!!!!"

We never looked back. How's that for wild! I was 55. We had been married for 33 years.

You just never know where life will turn!!!

tina

how i started

i was 4 or 5 and i watched my mom put on her bra through a cracked door and i was hooked ( no pun intended)
    michille

Just wanted to be a girls since earlier than I can remember. It did not make me any less a boy..Kinda like a Tom Boy CD.

I could beat up every neighborhood boy and dress sexier than every girl. I was an enigma.

I wanted to be a girl so BAD I could taste it.. Yet I was so good at being a boy. Great in fighting , sports handsome etc.

But I could play only as a child could...I could play the tender role of being that soft caring little girl too..

To this day I am glad I started this journey before I knew I was on it..If I knew I was on this journey I may have ended up a statistic.

I was in my mid 20's, when I just wanted to try on some of my X-SO lingerie. Nice silky French Knickers. Since then I have liked to wear nice lingerie when I can. Just feels good.

That was about twenty years ago. It's only within the last year I have gone somewhat further, with forms, bras, knickers and a couple of outfits.

I have no idea what will happen next........