Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What was your first experience???

my earliest remembrance was when i got out of the shower and my mom "jokingly" told me to change in my sisters room after i got out, so i did as i was told and changed in my sisters room lol, just not in my clothes. I don't know what made me do it, probability saw something on tv or something.

I walked into the family room wearing her pink ballet uniform with a tutu, slippers and sparkly pink tights.

i replay it in my mind everytime i put on girls clothes

when i first watched this video it reminded me of that experience, the little boy in this video dose not have tights on thoe, just pitcher everything pink,and that would have been me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHOhN6LNzmc
    Last edited by britneyb; 02-02-2009 at 09:10 PM.

About aqge 11 (or there abouts) wearing my mothers floaty yellow sundress whilst home alone. I remember it was a pretty good fit, and and a mind blowing buzz.

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    I was 5 years old. I was bored cause everyone was outside. Basically knowing no one was going inside the house for a while, I went into a walk in closet and started looking around. I saw my older sister nice pink dress. It doesn't fit her but I just touched it. It felt nice, and then I decided that I wanted to know what it felt like on my body. I took of all my clothes and put the dress on. I loved the feel and probably stayed in it more then I should. Probably 40 minutes. My dad who was outside started looking for me and found me in the closet. He didn't say anything. Just told me to take it off and not do it again. He also said he was not going to tell mom. After that everytime I took a shower it was bra, panties, and swimsuits. Loved the swimsuits.

I was allowed to have a doll until I was about 4or5. I can remember being dressed in girl's panties until I was about 9 or 10 and sometimes a girl's tshirt.It was explained to me that all my boy shorts were dirty and that I had to wear my sister's. At that time just about all girl's panties were nylon and many of the panties I had to wear had lace on them. One big problem was that when I thought about this years later I realized that my sister was seven years older than me and much bigger. Plus the panties I was given to wear always seemed to be fairly new. Also my mother made petticoats and dresses for a girl cousin of mine. I was her dress model. She made eight dresses for her. Problem was that after my mother died my sisters found the dresses in her attic. They couldn't remember owning dresses like that but I do remember being her dress model. From time to time I did try on my mother's panties (I don't know why). They of course were always too big. On my aunt's farm when I was about nine or ten I fell in a big puddle of mud and soiled my clothes something horrible. Instead of dressing me in my cousin's clothes I had to wear my girl cousin's clothes which included her undie's and a dress plus shoes. When I was about eleven I dressed up as a colonial girl for halloween. I wore boy clothes underneath. Being home alone one night a few weeks later I got to thinking how wearing that dress without pants on would feel. At another opportunity I wondered what it would feel like with girl's undie's on. Both experiences were overwhelming. I then thought about wearing a corset underneath that my sister had. Fantastic! Then being alone again at a later date I began to think about what other girl clothes would be like to wear. After that first experience I was hooked for good. I must point out that I have always been drawn to the feminine. Close friends were girls and I played and socialized with them. I always tried to be more boyish just to please my father but I think both he and my mother saw right through that.

First Time

First noticing and then being curious and investigating my mom's pantyhose that she used to hang over a towel bar in our bathroom.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Jessica J. Vega
    The first thing I remember is using my mother's rouge and playing with barbie dolls instead of "boy" toys; but the first thing that actually happened was my grandmother dressing me as a girl when I was 5 (I actually have photos of that lol)
    My Pics >>>
    [SIZE="3"]www.flickr.com/photos/jessicavega[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]I was seven years old. I put on my mother's high heeled shoes. Obviously they did not fit me, but I knew that they would fit someday. I would just touch her dresses and other clothes dreaming of the day they would fit. When I was about 14 I really noticed the other girls wearing makeup and dressing a little more fashionably. From that point on I was hooked![/SIZE]

When I was about 12 or 13, I discovered my father's old Playboy collection and found the October 1983 edition with Veronica Gamba as the centerfold. She was wearing a black, gartered, frilly teddy with knit stockings. I was enthralled.

I eventually worked up the courage to look in my mom's things for similar garments. I found a black lace garter belt. I took some of her pantyhose, cut off the ends to make them more like stockings and put them on. I've had a thing for garters and stockings ever since.
    Corsetted Nikki

I'd rather be corsetted and wearing stockings!

I do not remember the first time I crossdressed. But I do know it was at a very early age. We moved from the house I remember sneaking into the bathroom late at night to put on moms hose when I was 5, so when it started I cant recall. I do remember getting caught and being punsihed severely, though.

Talking First time --

This was when I was 19.
    I was invited to a turnabout party.
    My GG friend helped me dress up fully head to toe.
    I even got hit on by a guy later that evening.
    The rest is history.

I was about 11 when I tried on my mother's bra -- just to see what it felt like. After that it was her panties and a slip. I got caught more times than I'd like to remember. Didn't stop me.

I was about 4 or 5. I found my moms slip drawer. She busted me soooo many times all the way up until I was about 13. I then found a really good hiding spot for my stash. Now I am 44, married, kids all grown and moved out. I have a walk-in closet FULL of full slips, one dresser FULL of camis and one dresser FULL of panties. As I sit and write this at 8:09 a.m. I am wearing black panties, nude thigh highs, and a black full slip enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee.

My first experience was when my sisters put me in a dress because they wanted to see what I'd look like as a girl. I was pretty young at the time but can still remember that I enjoyed it.

When I was five I was to have my tonsils removed. For reasons I'll never understand, the nurse who was about to put me to sleep with ether said, "When you wake up, you'll feel just like a pretty girl," and put the ether cone over my face. Ever since I've been intrigued with "feeling girly" I guess!

My first crossdressing began when, as a teen, I "borrowed" a wonderfully soft, pink crewneck sweater that belonged to a girl who was playing with my younger sister. For a long time it was just sweaters. But after being married for a while, I tried on some of my wife's panties and bras (she's near my size).

I still love to pull on a soft sweater and wear panties, but my urges have tamed a bit.
    Last edited by Malori Cross; 02-09-2009 at 09:16 AM.
    Malori

My best earliest recollection was wearing my best friend's sister's matching light blue bra and panty set. Matching! With a small pink rose on panties....it's amazing the details we remember. She was my size (while I was in my early teens) and would always leave her lingerie around in the bathroom....which I would have to go to every time I went to his house....like every day.

On a dare, I asked my friend to put on his sister's underwear...and he denied. I kept daring him...so he did what I wanted...he dared me. I declined at first and then gave in. I wore that bra and panty set all night long, slept in it that night and sadly returned it the next day. Best early memory!
    Kristen

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    My first experience was with my GG sister when I was 7 - we played dress up and I was the girl

JoAnne Wheeler
    I was around the same age. My sister is six years older than I am. She had a bunch of her girlfriends over our house and they were listening to records, talking about boys, and putting on makeup. She was unhappy that I was bothering her and her friends. I really had no one to play with and was all alone. I was big time in her hair, and she complained to my mother only to hear that if she did not let me play that her friends would have to go home and she was in big trouble. So one of her friends asked if I would like to join them and I said yes. So that was it, things got quite for my mother, and they dressed me up and put makeup on me. They dressed me in my sisters bra, panties, stockings, and a dress. I was a hit, and everytime they came over I got to play, each of them would bring over a garment of their own for me to put on from that time forward. It lasted for only the summer with the group, but my sister would take me shopping with her after that and would dress me up. That is what got me hooked!

mine was also around puberty! With my parents out for the evening I locked myself in the bathroom and tried on my mother stockings girdle and bra! That is when i had my first sexual experience. I guess from that moment on I was hooked! And although I have purged a number of times the urge and need to express my fem side returns and each time stronger that the last time. I' hooked for life!!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I was about 10 when I first tried on my mother's pantyhose. Later i put on on of her dresses and I loved it. I wanted to be a girl so bad back then.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Aspiring Member

Sisters petticoat

the first time I remember, I saw my sister take off her skirt and I saw her full white petticoat. I just had to see how it felt to wear something like that. I was 4 or 5.

Kind of Grody, but...

Tried on a discarded knee-high stocking in the neighbor's yard when I was like 4 or 5. I was playing with my little sister that day, so I guess I was "outed" on my very first experience!

I was always obsessed with nylons and afterward in jr. high and high school would always wear my mom's Sheer Energy pantyhose, dresses, and heels (but never her undies) and play with her makeup after school when the sibs weren't around. When I outgrew all of my Mom's heels I thought it was fun while it lasted... The shame kept me from having any notion of buying my own heels and attire!

After I started dating girls we would do some fetish play with nylons but I never came out further than that until a girl leant me her panties (the ultimate taboo!) to wear and I felt like "why not?" Around then the internet started up and I researched and learned I wasn't a sicko freak, just transgendered and in denial. I started dressing head to toe soon after and now am out to my wonderful, accepting wife and have even been dressed as Jacky on a solo trip to the mall.

I guess when I think of that dirty knee-high all those years ago the facts that 1) there is no rational reason for doing this, it's just a part of us, and 2) it starts young and there is no escape or "cure" really hit home.
    - Jacky ^_^/

I must have been 11 or 12 when I tried on my mothers bra to see how it felt. That first time was followed by more times with other items of womens clothes. I have been dressing ever since those early years. While I like wearing many different items of womens clothes, I definitely have a thing for bras.

first time

Mom used me for a manaquin when she made dresses and skirts for my sister and cousin. Loved every second of it. I was 10 and very curious, so I searched my sisters room for what ever I could lay my hands on. First time I got caught I was wearing my sisters wedding gown. The thought still excites me!

My first time was when i was in my tweens. Skirt and cute top.

nice. who cares when you were three!? Shake it girl!

first experience

The first time I tried wearing women's attire was when I found a new pack of tights in a draw which hadn't been opened for years. I just wanted to see what it felt like to wear them and I really liked the feeling.

It seems that the vast majority of people here have tried something when they were young. What appears to be of critical importance is that at that age our sexual desires are most likely not the reason for our experimentation.

I have read a lot about cross-dressing being labeled as some kind of sexual fetish. Having read your posts, I am inclined to believe otherwise. It appears that gender is more a set of shades of grey as opposed to black and white. Thanks to everyone who posts and contributes to this site.

Celeste