went shopping & dining en femme tonight in Austin. I don't remotely pass. Imagine Geraldo Rivera dressed as a hippie chick, and you're really close--except my voice is deeper, & I'm about 6'1" in heels! I wore my URU maxi skirt and matching cloak--dark purple sil & linen textured panels--with my dark purple suede boots, a big dark brown suede leather purse, my brown ribbed silk turtleneck that fits like a glove--showing off my fully-filled 38B chest--and a 5-strand necklace with metal & glass beads & copper plates. I look great--or at least the clothes do! I started at Buffalo Exchange near the University Campus. It was crowded. I had to park in the back and walk around the block to get into the store. On the way I exchanged smiles with several young ladies. Browsing in the store, a male SA asked if I was "ready to try on", and directed me to the dressing rooms. A nice boy with big teal earrings, but otherwise in drab, it seemed, asked how many items I had, gave me a tag with that number, and indicated the dressing rooms with "this way, sir". I tried on dresses ith not much luck, only one possible fit. Buffalo Exchange caters to a young, fit crowd at U Tx, apparently. Back to the racks for pants & found lots of winners--brown linen slacks, black stretch jeans & white boot-cut jeans I can wear into the office (and then change to look-alike drabs on arrival), a pair of short-shorts for workouts, and a pair of grey Zara heavy cotton suede knickerbockers that fit perfectly and look so femme with my boots that I just couldn't leave them. Very reasonable prices, too. Then on the way to the check out I picked up a pair of necklaces--al little black beaded choker with a carved ivory frog medallion (kiss me--I'm really a princess!) and a strand of natural-wood beads in various odd shapes. I chatted with the girl at the check-out, and then strolled out like little Black Sheep, 3 bags full. Then drove to Mother's Cafe, because I had promised myself a good Vegan meal. It was crowded as well--more to come!