Thread: How funny...What was playing this morning

How funny...What was playing this morning

Today being a day off for me, I have the house to myself, so Lauren gets to come out and play. I was in the bathroom doing my makeup and had the radio on in the background. Guess what came on? Lola by the kinks, how funny and ironic! I had a great laugh with that.

yeah it rates up there with (its a fine line between) pleasure and pain for me, that is the song that was playing in the background on a docco that I first saw "trannys" as they called themselves, I finally knew that I was not alone.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

The sad part for me is that I actually remember when it came out! Unfortunately, at the time, I thought that there was something wrong with me for crossdressing. Fortunately for me, I have ultimately come to embrace my fem side.