Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breast forms are worth every penny.

Wink Breast forms are worth every penny.

Well I just received my first pair of breast forms in the mail today and I wanted to say to everyone who's considering them but may have been putting off the expense - do it! Real, silicone breast forms are so much nicer than any home made concoction - believe me I've tried many.

The feeling you get when they adhere to your skin and react to your movements just cannot be replicated. When you jump with your birdseed boobies it pulls on your shoulders and there's no bounce. Wouldn't you like to go bra-less and feel those wobbly knockers knock-knocking around? The look is much-much nicer too - has to be one of the best purchases I've made for a fem image.

That's all - I don't have any girlfriends yet so I'm just going to spout here, ok?

I couldn't agree more. I found some in a charity shop (Unbra) adhesive "chicken fillets" for £2.50, and then got some cheap ones on e-bay. They feel great and your nipples remain sensitive through the silicone somehow. Very enjoyable and stimulating.

I've had my silicone breastforms about 4 yrs now, and they are wonderful for the fem image, I have tried birdseed, and other materials before I purchased my first pair of breastforms, and they are worth every penny that I paid for them, the homemade things dont even compare.

After I got my first set over 10 years ago, I never looked back!!

They are the best thing going since sliced bread. I couldn't live without them

JoAnne Wheeler

Congratulations on the new forms!
    What kind did you get and from where? - Jennifer
    Always trying to be the best woman I can be! - Jennifer Gregory

I should get my 2nd pair this week. I ordered a smaller pair as I'm still trying to get my chest-to-hips ratio right. The C's are fun but I'm hoping the B's balance with my hips better. Either that or I need to start padding my hips and rear more.

But, yes, forms are one of the best investments I've ever made for my femme self. I never tried birdseed but I can vouch for forms being better than rolled-up socks!
    I'm so far back in the closet that I'm finding Christmas presents!

"Women often don't seem to have a problem with us, as long as we're not romantically involved with them of course." - goofus

Love my breast forms so much better than home made type

Sometimes, I can't wait to put them on.

I am not sold on breast forms for the following reasons:
    They are hard as a rock.
    They are expensive.
    And when the covering broke, the silicone made me break out and ich.

I purchased a pair of pals breast enhancers. They come in the same shapes and sizes that breast forms come in and are much softer and more plyable but
    weigh just about the same.

For those of you who have been holding off because of the price, they run between $50 and $80 dollars depending on the size and shape.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

After reading some of the replies I am convinced I should get one myself. Only thing stopping me is I cannot try them on before purchasing when ordering online and I do not know any local retailers that carry them. Since thebreastformstore is located in Richmond, BC I may just have to come up with some excuse to drive there. I live in Seattle suburb so it is only about 3 hours drive.
    Daliah Hermes

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Daliah View Post
    After reading some of the replies I am convinced I should get [SIZE="6"]one[/SIZE] myself. Only thing stopping me is I cannot try them on before purchasing when ordering online and I do not know any local retailers that carry them. Since thebreastformstore is located in Richmond, BC I may just have to come up with some excuse to drive there. I live in Seattle suburb so it is only about 3 hours drive.

Please make sure you get a pair, one would make you look a little lopsided.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

My computer and I are having issues and I'll try to post this again.

I'm underdressed 24/7, well 6.5 and feel "undressed" if I'm not wearing forms with the rest of my undies. Everyone is right, the home made one are for the pits. I want a pair of larger (1 size, I think) forms because when I go shopping I want to see what different outfits would look like. I haven't even got to the hip ratio thing yet, that my be a boundry, I don't know yet. We'll have to discuss it.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I got mine 6 months ago and they are the best thing I've bought for my CDing hobby!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

forms are

absolutely the most important single item for one to feel dressed.

Im relativeley new to breast forms, how do you determine , what size to go for? I,'m 6 feet tall weigh 13 stone with a 33inch waist
    Last edited by Jacqueline Parker; 02-03-2009 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rustynail View Post
    They feel great and your nipples remain sensitive through the silicone somehow. Very enjoyable and stimulating.
    yes. yes. yes.

Congrats! you'll never want to take them off! I got mine 1 yr ago and couldn't be happier! I haven't tried using any type of adhesive, but was considering to give it a try. I did receive adhesive strips with mine but have not tried them. I'm afraid they will stick too well to the form and damage them! Anyone try this?

I have to agree with you! I got mine just over a week ago now - I was so excited about getting them I couldn't sleep the night before delivery. Was like christmas was coming!

They are soooooooo much better than rolled up socks. The weight and the bounce they give makes me feel so much more feminine

Only downside is they don't fit any of the bra's I already have (even though they are supposedly a D cup, and I have 36D bras. Guess it depends who you speak to...) Although now I get to do more bra shopping, which is always fun

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I think I have had all of them but brest forms are the only way to go unless you have your own breast.

The fun and enjoyment has only just begun for you , so have fun !
    Tomara

Aspiring Member
    i had mine over 10 years ago and i was never sorry i bought them.

Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyDJ View Post
    Congratulations on the new forms!
    What kind did you get and from where? - Jennifer
    Thanks, I got them from TrueKare after reading lots of good things about them. I got the self-adhesive teardrop shaped ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I am not sold on breast forms for the following reasons:
    They are hard as a rock.
    They are expensive.
    And when the covering broke, the silicone made me break out and ich.
    Hard, really? The last thing I would call the ones I purchased is hard - in fact, the first thing I thought of when I picked one up was that it was like holding a raw, warm 'skinless boneless chicken breast' I'm sorry you weren't happy with them.

I hope these don't break - what was it that caused the rupture?

Quote Originally Posted by Daliah View Post
    After reading some of the replies I am convinced I should get one myself. Only thing stopping me is I cannot try them on before purchasing when ordering online and I do not know any local retailers that carry them. Since thebreastformstore is located in Richmond, BC I may just have to come up with some excuse to drive there. I live in Seattle suburb so it is only about 3 hours drive.
    I was worried about this as well so I bought some bra's with different cup sizes and spent some time in them (stuffed) to see what I though looked the most natural for my frame. HTH

they aren't nearly as expensive or as hard to get as you think, I got a great pair off of ebay, they got tons of "miles" on them now. Took them to other continents, yes just threw them in the suit case, not big deal, they dont explode....not need much of anything but washed off now and then...they start at $17.00 on EBAY....Yes Ebay..check em out gurls....

I have five pairs now and have to say the advantage of changing style/size is amazing. I do love the 40Ds more than the Cs or Bs but they all are fun and the smaller sizes can be worn under your work clothes with a sports bra and with a sweat shirt or down vest they are very undiscernable. Keli