Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breast forms are worth every penny.

I agree worth every penny!!
    Love the feel and movement.
    Jessica

Never tried birdseed, but did the water balloon route.

I've got some really fantastic quality forms from a mail order store in Yorkshire (England). The texture, suppleness and feel is great, and in the bra they cling to the skin without adhesive. In a lovely lacy bra they look really good, and they don't move or slip at all even in hot weather. They are simply a delight.

I bought a bigger pair of forms last year which match my frame more (and have a very nice jiggle). The heavier weight up front is making me keep my shoulders back and I have a much better posture. My physiotherapist would be pleased !

The store is run by a GG who is very CD-friendly, and she ships worldwide. Why not have a look www.bosomfriends.co.uk/

I got my breastforms from http://www.bosomfriends.co.uk/ I have used them every day since I bought them; I even sleep with them on, in a bra of course. Unlike some they do not contain any fluid, and they feel so real and they have a non slip back so do not need adhesive. I can honestly say that mine never move out of position. They can be washed and even have foundation applied to match your skin colour if you want. Any girl who has not yet bought breastforms I say they are worth every penny; mine were £52, not sure what the dollar rate is at the moment.

I'll second the Truecare forms. I have had them several years now. The adhesive got kinda icky, so I cleaned that off. I did use another adhesive, but they just made more things icky. Now, I just wear them without anything and they usually stay put, but over a long day (like today was, 9 hours!), they do kinda wander, but not too badly. When I can, I'm gonna step up a size.
    The views expressed in this post are not necessarily the views expressed in this post.

Twitter @beth785cd