Well, since the Polls have are said to be "Verboten", I guess I will ask the question and hope that all that read it reply with what they think.

Okay, when you have dreams of Crossdressing (or do you?), what is happening to you while you are dressed? Every time I am dressed, I seem to be caught by a family member (sibling) or caught out in public with out clothes on while wearing a bra and pantie. I guess it's probably out of guilt or maybe not really coming to grips with who I am just of yet. That's my take.

Last night I dreamt that I was in a class room with a few other people. I was wearing my "guy clothes" but under-dressing but this time I had on my favorite white bra with forms underneath my long sleeve shirt. I was freaking out about someone that was sitting behind me and seeing the straps showing through. I then looked down and saw my chest and freaked out. I quickly slouched down to try and hide the "Bumps". I was so scared that someone would see this. I then woke up without being caught. Weird and wacky stuff.

Most if not all my CD dreams are that of being caught or freaking out and worrying about being caught.