I have a bone to pick with the GGs who think that crossdressing is a type of unfaithfulness...a betrayal, so to speak. I want to announce to the world that my desire to crossdress has KEPT ME FROM OTHER WOMEN.

My story is this: I am a totally closeted crossdresser, and married for 10+ years. My wife totally doesn't know. The reason I don't tell her is simple: I have conflicted feelings about it, but I love it, and I know that she won't understand it. I know her tastes, I know her desires, I know her intimately. She won't like it. So I think it is better to just avoid the stress and weirdness altogether. And, besides, I really don't want to have a deep conversation about it, because I'm only just beginning to come to terms with that side of myself. I have been running for it for decades...so it is not something to bring up casually or even joke about. I genuinely don't want it to come between us. And I fear it will.

Now, all marriages go through their trials. After 10+ years, you had better believe that every man has had his temptations. But must tell you this. When faced with the opportunity to have a physical affair with another woman, I have stopped, and thought...sex with another woman is not really the answer to life's troubles. Sure, for some, it might appear to be. But for me, you know what? I would rather (much rather!) spend a day as Dana, out and about in heels and makeup and a skirt suit, than to sleep with that gorgeous young business analyst on the 3rd floor of the office. Honestly, I get more of a rush thinking about being Dana!

So, yes, the desire to crossdress makes me a more faithful husband. Yes, my CDing is a secret, and that is wrong, but it has kept me from making an even more terrible mistake--thinking that sex with another is just a "fun" thing to cheer you up a during a normal ebb and flow of life.

So there, I have said it. The desire to crossdress is a sexual rush...but it is a "man" thing, and don't try to understand it. Just know that it is entirely separate from the desire to have a nice, stable, and loving home life. It can keep a man faithful, because with CDing, he won't be as eager to fall for the temptation of other women, because it is really, really fun all by itself.

Thank you for listening, and I hope that this doesn't totally offend too many people. But it is my honest feelings.
-Dana