I have just a curious and maybe dumb question for all you ladies.

Since I pulled my dear husband out of his not so well hidden(to me anyway) CD closet about a year ago, he has revealed several interesting things to me about his wish to dress and about himself.

He asked me some time ago to first help him remove some of his body hair and after seeing that is doesnt bother me in the least has slowly progressed to all of it and revealed to me while thanking me for helping him with it,that he has HATED his body hair since it started to grow in as a preteen.

I was kind of surprised but didnt comment .

I did ask him why he hated it so . He says he doesnt know but seems very relieved that it is gone. He had been shaving his forearms always as he is really heavily tattooed there and has a gorgeous, down to his waist thick , healthy head of hair ( raked with jealously as I have my extensions put in )and keeps his Fu manchu type moustache

He is from far northern Europe, so I dont know if it is that or just family genetics, but he has so much body hair ,, very strong but fine hair that it takes 2 bottles of nair to complete each week. He seems so relieved however that I really dont mind doing this for him.

Did/do any of you dislike your body hair this much?