Thread: I Have A New Role......

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I Have A New Role......

I feel most honoured as I have been asked to moderate on an NHS Trans Board I am really looking forward to the challenge and will take with me many positive things I have learned while on several similar boards including this one Re Moderating. Therefore I may not be around as frequently but I will let you know how I'm doing and I of course will want to know how all you Dudes are getting on as I have made some extremely genuine friends here. Feel free to contact me Dudes any time by PM for my email addresses. I'll help where I can xx Felix
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-24-2009 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Please do not put email addresses in the open forum, you'll end up getting spammed. Give it to them via PM please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!