Ok, I couldn't sleep. Just layin there thinking with my wife out like a light in a deep sleep. I'm going to the only store open at this hour. Besides there won't be anybody there to interrupt me while brousing the femme clothing. I was in drab. I did the pass by to make sure the coast was clear. And then into the panty isle. After picking out several pair, I saw a couple of ladies my age coming. I thought I should run for it, but then I said. What the heck? So I continued on shopping. They acted a little drunk anyway. LoL... So I finally made my selections, and started toward the check outs. Found the line I wanted to use that was open. And these ladies were now with their husbands in the line across from me. One of them saw me coming and moved to the line that I was headed for. Now I have several items in hand. Panties, bra and pantie sets? All very visible. So I thought "here it goes". I stood behind here for what seems to be eternity. And she finally pays for her things and then just stands there. As to see what all I was buying. So I thought, this is going to be interesting. I stood there with my head up watching for the SA's response. And she started small talk as she was checking out the items. While I notice the lady who was watching go over to her friends. They all took their time while I was finishing up paying. I was able to make it out of there with only kind words from the SA. And those ladies and their husbands only followed me out of the store.

I just want to remind all of you ladies who go shopping in drab or en femme. You don't have to worry so much about being attacked. After all you are still a guy, just a guy who likes women's clothes...