This week my old Blackberry's thumbwheel died and I wasn't able to clean anything off it.... Links and history and favorites... And I figured no one else would be able to see then either since it takes a thumbwheel click to access. So I hand my old phone off to the temecomm guy and he asks if I want anything off it... NO!

Well a couple hours later an IT guy shows up with my new Curve Titanium and says that it all ready and they tested it out and everything works... He shows me a few tricks like how to turn it on! Lol. And I get into the browser and there are all my favorites, short cuts...data on Facebook... Yahoo messenger... Flickr photos... History off my old phone... everything was there... From what I know of the BB Enetrprise server it tracks everything... And I've been using a BB here for 4+ years.... So they have to know about Karren... And have for a long time and no one appearently cares... So maybe I've been out.... And just didn't know it? Lol.

Personally I don't care who knows as long as it doesn't affect my livelyhood... Or my family..

Anyone else's corporate PC Police find you out?