So, I am at training this week right. It is a company thing and many sales and technical sales people from all over the world came in for it. I have been with this product line for 10 years and I know many of the of the people well. However I have not seen them in quite some time. It is great to see them and all but the comments I get are interesting.

The most common one is "have you lost weight?" It is true, I have lost weight since being on hormones, but it was only about 7 pounds. I always fluctuated between the 150 and 160 range and lately I have been at the lower end of 150. So I do not really see how they could notice the difference never mind remember it.

Some people just say "You look different, what is it?" I just mention the weight loss like everyone else does and it satisfies them.

Others don't even recognize me "Oh my God! I didn't even recognize you!" or "I didn't realize that was you!"

I have been on hormones for five and a half months now and I know I have been changing I just didn't realize how noticeable it has become. Fortunately I was wearing a loose golf shirt so my very small breasts were not noticeable.

I am curious, what have you all experienced post hormones with respect to others noticing things about you?