Thread: Im Sorry but

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Im Sorry but

There are so many posts that I have wanted so badly to jump in on and express my opposite to most opinions but have kept quiet but
    I am sorry I've got to know

So crossdressing is only about the wearing of clothes of the other gender??
    Kinda just impersonating a woman then.

What then is, as a male, wanting to try to look like a woman, wanting to experience things a woman may feel emotionally, physically and the wish to experience what a woman may feel during intimancy. Walking arm in arm, the hug the kiss the ,,,,,,,,,,of being with someone that you want to be with.
    Have not members here also stated they would love their SO to be intimate with them when they are still dressed......does this mean they are not crossdressers too but maybe lesbians.
    Everybody has their own ideas as to what extent their crossdressing will go. What they want to look like, what they want to wear, and wheather they want to be intimate with a man or woman or both, or not. This is not just a hetrosexual thing. If your idea of crossdressing is the impersonation of a woman then fine but please stop rediculing the ones that want their experiences to go farther and a little more out there than what you would do.

I keep getting the idea of this forum just being for the Stepford Wives kind of group, where everyone has to be dressed the same for the ball and at home, make cakes and cookies in their cutest dress and apron............and no opinion except if it matches everyone elses..............and no sex.
    If you don't like it don't look or read it
    If this upsets everyone then so be it, ban me then for not always agreeing with everyone. As was said in another thread its what I like, its about being me!!
    Lynda
    Last edited by Lyndaloves; 05-29-2012 at 08:04 PM.