Thread: Best purchase and worst !! Come on don't be shy !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Married to SO Rufusrabbit Rebeccarabbit's Avatar

Best purchase and worst !! Come on don't be shy !

OK Girls fun time !!
    We have all bought things in the bold attempt to feel or become more female! So what was your best investment and your worst..? It could be accessories, clothes anything......we have all done it , myself a few times I am not partial to coming to terms with the odd clanger and the steep learning curve.

I'll start my best is my hair piece, soon to be replaced. My second best was my Slimming World membership it got me in shape. Here goes, my worst was what turned out to be a [simulated female lower anatomy].......please let's not even go there, I don't know what I was thinking of at the time !!!

Love to all Becky x ç
    Last edited by Eryn; 07-03-2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Sorry, certain items are not allowed - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_content
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="2"]"I am not this body. I am in this body, and this is part of my incarnation and I honor it but that isn't who I am."[/SIZE]