So last weekend I was getting ready to go on a fishing and camping trip with one of my friends that I have known for a LONG time. We were going down to WV to do some river fishing for the weekend.

We needed to buy a one day fishing license online. So my buddy came over and was using my computer. I didn't realize ahead of time that he was going to need to use my computer. I never dreamed that he would go to my IE history to find the website to buy the fishing license. Low and behold, there were all of my CD'ing sites that I have visited....!@#$@....I have my settings to only keep 1 days worth of history and normally I'm the only one that uses my computer so I don't have to wory about anyone snooping around on it. So he confronted me and asked if there was something that he should know about me. He said that he saw all of these CD'ing websites in my history. My stomach sank.... I didn't know what to do other than to say "Is that an issue?", and just shrugged. He said well no... and we left it at that for then.

This is probably the worse person to ever know about something like this. I may as well have just posted an article about me in the local newspaper. !@#@. Knowing this I knew I had to talk to him about it. I waited until we were driving back home. I didn't want this to linger over the camping trip, so I waited until we were on our way home. I brought it up and told him that it is something very personal to me, and that only a couple people know about it. I told him that I would appreciate it if he could keep that to himself. He said that if that's my thing then what ever. He seemed ok about it. Or at least he didn't throw himself from the moving car. I explained to him that this was something that was always a part of me, and that it doesn't make me any different than the person that he has known all along. I also reassured him that I have no attraction to men. I just really love everything, EVERYTHING, about women. I just hope and pray that he doesn't open his big mouth, but I have my doubts. I'm not sure what will be the result of this. I hope that I don't loose friends over this. I don't know that I'm ready for that.....Not that I have much choice now. Only time will tell.