so as some of you may already know my firstnight out was cut short. what you dont know is why. well i wasnt going to say originally but at my wifes suggestion i have decided to tell you. we where walking down the street actually leaving our first bar we hadnt been there long because we didnt like the scene. from behind me i heard a shout " hey faggot" i turned to face my assailant i saw a largish cowboy facing me menacingly. you aint gonna be so pretty when i **** your face up" he said. i was slightly confused.as i thought i had passed to the whole bar. " yeah thats right i can see right through you." i then quickly began removing my knee highs revealing my favorite black stockings with the satin bows ( omg so cute!) He started laughing as he walked towards me. Well no gory details but thanks to some mma training i can happily.say he was know longer laughing when i put my boots on, and his girlfriend witnessed his trouncing inflicted by a man in tights and a dress . i thought some of you might like to know that an intolerant asshole out there will think twice next time he tries to threaten someone his biggotry doesnt allow him to accept.