I just wanted to share this. I finally started going out in public all dolled up a few months back. I'm a member of Alcoholics Anonymous. I've been going to the same AA group for a little over 13 years. Everyone there has only known me as David. It's a large group and I have many many friends there, none of which had a clue that I am a crossdresser. When I decided to start going out as Lynn, I didn't have the courage to go to my group so I started going to the Lambda group. After a month or so of this I said to myself, what the hell, and walked on in to my home group! Needless to say, it freaked a lot of people out! I must say its been a great experience. A woman came up to me after tonights meeting and said, " I think it's wonderful what you've done. You are getting a lot of people to re-evaluate thier prejudices. I applaud your courage." What a compliment! These people liked me before and Im the same person now, just dressed different. The love and acceptance I've been getting there is wonderful.