I guess I have a bias on this since I have quit before for almost four years. All it did was waste money MORE because I had to buy the things I threw out. I had to get help again since, I thought I was seriously trans....since the thought wouldn't leave my mind. My family suffered and I got divorced from a wife who knew NOTHING about my dressing. I gave it up for her. Every day I gave it up, I regret it. It is denying yourself the pleasure of being who you were born to be. No person, place, or thing should make you change that. You don't change for family. Family accepts family because...they are family. I am happier now that I have embraced myself and allowed myself to be who I am. Times are hard, but aren't they in any relationship? Nothing in this world is worth changing who you are. Kids want to love daddy, not a pretend to be this or that daddy. A corporation wants employees who cover up NOTHING. If any sense of covering up is detected, forget your shot at promoting. If you do quit, know that this isn't cigarettes. There is NOTHING that can benefit you from changing yourself. In the end, you miss it. You want it. Some of us, like me, realize they NEED it. It is who we are. Whether you purge, move, divorce, transition, or whatever, it is still a part of your life. More people would be upset you said you changed, and didn't versus telling people you can't change. ***All of this is from my opinion through the events of my own life. This is just how I view it.***