Thread: Christmas Just Came Early!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Christmas Just Came Early!!

So this evening, my wife and I were discussing our separation and all of that and I told her that I was concerned about having to start fresh on my wardrobe since I'm going to be super broke for a while and asked if she was willing to part with some of her clothes to get me started on my way to womanhood. She said she would go through her clothes and give me whatever she didn't want. Several hours later, she comes walking in with two full trash bags filled to the top with clothes!! Dresses, skirts, tops, pajama bottoms, jackets, t-shirts, jeans, and soooo many panties, bras, and lingerie. I now have a full wardrobe!!!!!! I am seriously as giddy as a school girl right now!! I'm attaching pictures so that you can see everything. Keep in mind that the bed in the background is a queen size bed... Just so that you all have a size comparison. And a lot of the clothes are overlapped and layered on each other. The whole row on the right are the pantie, bras and lingerie. I'm excited!!! Oh and she said she's going to go through all her shoes too and bring in what she doesn't want. I can't wait!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images