Thread: My Wife Continues to Amaze Me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My Wife Continues to Amaze Me

Hi Everyone

I have to share a lovely, special night I had with my wonderful wife. We went out as a family last night, and as usual she dressed up. She wore a beautiful sweater dress with a pair of Coach wedge heel boots and nude hose. I try to look nice for her too, so I chose a good pair of tailored trousers and a corduroy blazer (male attire).

She knows that when she dresses up it gives me "the urge", and teases me all night mercilessly. When I told her that she looked amazing, she naturally replied, "I bet you'd love to be wearing the same thing." She knows I tried on the boots once because I showed her the photos (had them on for all of about 3 minutes) so she knows I love them. We went to Macy's and she fell in love with a pair of black low heel boots (also Coach) and I gladly purchased them for her. For all she puts up with, and the money I spend on women's clothes for me, it's the least I can do to spoil her.

After putting up some Christmas decorations and sending the kids to bed, we sat by the couch and I was rubbing her feet through her pantyhose. As soon as we knew they were asleep, I went to put on a pair of hose myself, and a silk robe. We chatted and had a Scotch and she commented on how she wanted a cream colored sweater dress to go with the new boots.

The next thing you know we are surfing Victoria's Secret, shopping online together. For her: 4 dresses, 2 skirts, some tops, a pair of flare pants and some silk PJs. For me: A matching cream colored sweater dress and the same style silk PJs, though while hers were a pretty solid mauve color, mine are black with leopard trim.

The best part is that it was all very normal. Shopping online for dresses for us both, it was awesome. I told her I would need a pair of leopard heels matching the PJ trim to wear around the bedroom, and she said something like, "Oh, yes, that would look nice."

Can't wait to wear our dresses and PJs together!

Shibumi
    Last edited by Gretchen_To_Be; 12-01-2013 at 06:53 PM.