Sorry if this is a bit long, just trying to answer as many questions as I can up front.
A little while ago I posted an add on CL in the M4W section titled Feminine side the gist of which was; CD looking to talk meet or more. Fell free ask any questions.
I only got a couple serious reply's, one of which resulted in a meeting after several phone conversations and e-mails. We had coffee and talked for about 2 hours.

She is very attractive and we seem to get along great, however she is about 10 years younger than me.
I told her I was a closeted CD, but other than that not much of our discussions had anything to do with dressing.
I have been trying to figure out if she is interested in me as a "buddy" a BF or maybe something more.
I told her early on that there was no pressure in any way and that what ever she wanted "us" to be I was interested. The only response one way or the other was that she would be a friend as long as I wanted her to be.

Yesterday I asked her if she wanted to meet up (via e-mail) for coffee, shopping or something. She said "Shopping with you sounds fantastic. Please let me when and where"
My reply was, whatever she felt like depending on what she was looking to get.
She e-mails me Let's go shopping Sun @ 2.
I was thinking great a little Christmas shopping would be fun.

Then a couple minutes later another E-mail "I think Dawn needs to look pretty and sexy so we will go to **** mall?"

Now I am really confused I was starting to feel more like this would turn into a dating thing but now I am not so sure. I know I should just be patient and let things develop as they will, but it is tough.
It has been a long time since I have dated, and I had forgotten how hard this part is.
Advice, thoughts, insight?

Dawn