During my recent Christmas vacation, I did a ton of laundry, so I made it a point to go through my femme wardrobe as well. Now, I've have taken care of my femme wardrobe as needed in the past but this time I think I hit a benchmark.

I was hand washing some lingerie as I've done countless times before, but this time, it dawn on me, that I was washing "my panties, my bras, my camisoles" and I more than a few blouses, tee shirts, skirts in the laundry mixed with my drab clothes. It was like, "OMG! Look how far you've come, Look what you are doing!" Maybe it is now, that I have more than one pair of panties, one blouse, but a nice sizable, if small, but a noticeable wardrobe, it can't be ignored that I am not the same man that I was five - seven years ago. How slowly, I've allowed my femme side become part of my life to the point, that I admit to myself something I was always afraid to admit, that I do not consider myself, solely a male.

I was a bit stunned, a bit excited, a bit happy, a bit relieved, a bit scared not knowing what was in the future, a very mixed of emotions. It was just such a poignant moment of self-revelation and acceptance. I almost cried, I know I had this tingling in my chest and a felt a bit flush in the face. I had such a desire to "tell someone" "shout it from the rooftop". But, the dyer "dinged" and this gal had to get to folding some clothes. LOL.

I was wondering if anyone had this "moment". Or with our gals who are married, do you do your own laundry, or is there an arrangement with your SO/Spouse on who does who's laundry?

Cassie