Something has happened so I thought I would share and ask your opinion on the situation.

Last Sunday my wife and I were sitting in the conservatory thinking what we could do for the day. When a figure appeared at the back door. The door was open to let some air in and before I knew it my Sister stepped through the opening. "I hope you don't mind but I have been knocking and ringing the bell with no answer ........" I was looking at her and she was looking at me. I just sat there with my heart going ten to the dozen. "Is D***** in? I want him to look at my Lap Top......" Sis just kept staring at me. "Is that you D******? What's happening? Why are you dressed like that?" My wife got up and said "I think its time you met Ann, you have a talk while I put the Kettle on" with that my wife left and my sister sat in her chair all the time still staring at me.

The rest seems a bit of a blur, but did my best to explain everything. She asked the usual questions "are you gay?", "are you going to have a sex change?" "who else Knows?" etc..... she started to get upset and seemed to be angry with my wife when she came in with tea. After a while she calmed down. She confessed she knew nothing of this side of me and wished I had told her as we have never kept secrets from each other.

This is the first member of my family too "meet" Ann. What now? My sister has promised to tell no one, but it has put me on edge and has somewhat dampened the joy of being Ann.