Thread: Thanks for the help, advice and support.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for the help, advice and support.

When I joined three years ago, I thought I would be a lot more active from a participation standpoint. I find that I just don't write a lot on any social media although I have lots to say.

What I am saying is, thank you to all of you who do. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have a place to find those like me. Those who struggle, those who have acceptance, and those somewhere in the middle. All of you that feel free to share your lives with the rest of us. I would like to say more, but so many of my questions are brought up by others and the advice and support I could give is well beyond what I know. I just end up watching. That may be alright for some of us.

I just wanted to finally take the time to let you know that there are some on the forum who stay in the "shadows" but could not get by without the rest of you. They check in regularly for therapy, enjoyment, peace, and admiration.

So Thanks,

Tami
    Last edited by tamaralynn; 07-09-2014 at 02:11 AM.