When I was 13 I had my first intimate encounter with another boy. He was a year older but much more developed. I was a late bloomer. I won't get into the details but this went on for a couple of years (he moved away - have wondered recently what would have happened had he not). In any case, as I said I was a late developer and as we began to fool around it was natural for me to take a more submissive role and so began my journey. I used to wear his sisters clothes (underwear) and again I always was the 'girl' in our relationship - well relationship is a bit strong - in our continuous encounters which were frequent. After he did move away when I was 15, I wasn't with another guy again until I was 27. I've been in and out of hetro-relationships since my early twenties - some rather long term. I've since dressed a lot, been with guys en femme and with TS's. Anyway, this post could be much longer but the key question I'm posing is: Do our early experiences define us - regardless of what we try to emulate in terms of 'accepting' relationships?