Do you really care what your neighbors think? Do you care what they say to each other about you behind closed doors? I've been out dressed as Jill a few times. I've stayed away from busy, public areas. Several months ago I started dressing on a Saturday morning and would lounge around the apartment all day. But it gets old, so I peeked out and saw that the mailman/woman had delivered the mail to my building, so I checked my makeup, hair, and everything else and popped out the door, down the stairs and picked up my mail. I continued to do this every Saturday, until one day I heard more of my neighbors in the hallway. Anyway, I lost the nerve and started to get undressed when I realized that I'm not doing anything illegal or immoral. This is my life and I'll live it however I choose. If my neighbors don't like seeing a man dressed as a woman, well, too bad. Back on went the heels, picked up my keys, and out I went to the mailbox. There wasn't anyone around, an odd car passed the building, but that was it. I was glad I checked the mail dressed, although as I recall, there were a couple of bills.