Thread: clocked myself today, kinda bummed myself out....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry clocked myself today, kinda bummed myself out....

so been trying to get the brows too look better, got all gussied up and tried glue layers with powder, never tried it that way, all made up, wig, dressed, tripod, camera, change into a christmas sort of outfit later, downstairs i go, into the living room past the hall mirror, WTF, who is that old lady with the pancake makeup and wrinkles, holly #@$%, thats how i look, i thought i had better makeup skills than that, had just purchased a bronzer from ulta and found a gel brow sculptor from maybeline which i was very disappointed with as is looked to work extremely well in the commercials, maybe its why ulta did not have them in stock, so i go to the glue, now until then i have been prepared to get out into the vanilla world as i thought ive gotten fairly good with makeup and toned down my 30 something look. was looking to get some christmas themed photos together....well i quit, got upset with myself kept looking at myself and questioned why do i want this....

so i ran upstairs and took everything off and showered, has this happened to anyone else, it made for an uncomfortable photo opp to say the least,
    now im second guessing my plans to venture out, surely i need more practice or i need to keep my glasses off....would not have liked any comments if i had ventured out like that....the brows were the least of my disappointment this time..

anyone else ever had this happen..
    Last edited by mykell; 12-12-2014 at 12:29 PM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that