My Friend another CD were in my car when I realized that we both smoked and I needed to get some fabreeze to clear the air as my wife would notice the smoke smell in the car when i took her out the next day. We were going to the Westborough Ma spring Bling a group of about two hundred CD TG and TS's there to talk and party.

I turned into the Target parking lot when my friend says your going in your brave, I was dressed not passable but nice, I told him courage comes out of necessity and we need stuff including some hair spray for him. I walked through the front doors and was met by a young Surprised man about 20 who I asked where to find the items, he had the deer in the headlights look but pointed me in the right direction. I got the fabreeze and a can of hairspray along with a birthday card for my wife and a pack of gum. Got to the register and was met by another young man 18-20 who was having problems with the register but after fumbling several time he got my right change and banged my stuff. Went back to the car felt good that I was able to thank these people by SAYING THANK YOU HON without thinking, Went to the party and had a good time. HUGGS...Jenn