I had a dream and I dream that I see my self getting dolled up and putting on my wig, makeup. high heels and dress. I was waiting for a handsome guy to take me out on a date. He was saying to me you are a beautiful woman and I am like oh thank you handsome. So we went out to a restrauntat and we order food. The handsome man was being nice and respectful and offer to pay for my dinner. I told him I want to thank you handsome for treating me out. Then he ask me do i want to dance and I was like yes sure. So we walk to the dance floor and we dance to a slow song. He complement me on my dress and that I have a great figure as a woman. I say to him thank you and that is when I told him that I am actually a guy and I like to dress up as a woman. When I told him that, he was shock at first and I thought he want to hurt me until he said that it is ok I love guys that dress up as a woman and look mightly beautiful. I was like aww thank you baby and we kissed. Next thing is that we went to a hotel room. And that is when we have sex with each other and it was awesome. I looked at his body and I was like oh man he is so freaken hot. And I was kissing him and was all over his body.