OK so I am so happy I just needed to share this but can't talk about it with my friends who do not know what I get up to sometimes. I love my wife of 28 years more than ever and would never do stuff behind her back and need her acceptance. She has always appreciated the feminine side of me but I have only recently started proper cross dressing at the age of 52. At first she was not keen but would 'tolerate' it as she could see it made me happy. The new found liberating effect of all this has allowed my feminine side to blossom and I think she has grown to like the new me. Anyway, today we were in a charity shop looking at the clothes when she picked out a lovely pink lace over pink satin cami sleeveless top and asked 'what do I think'. I told her I loved it but she was looking on the wrong rack because it was two sizes too big for her. She said 'no silly I was thinking of getting it for you'. So we did and I love wearing it but the significant thing is the acceptance level has changed and she got pleasure in choosing it for me and making me happy. I feel like I have crossed a milestone in my life and our relationship that will only make things better and better as we go forward. I love her more than ever and can only see positive things developing as we embrace our new 'girly' time together. There, that feels better. Love Sandy xx