Thread: Level Up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Level Up

During Thursday night I went to the mall since there was a special sale. Since it was Thanksgiving I thought that people there would be dressed formal, but I think that was not the case. For that reason I decided to dress formal and sexy, I used dramatic makeup, a very short skirt, high heels and black tights. Of course I attracted a lot of attention, more than usual, I really felt nervous even when I have been in that mall many times before. It was my first time wearing closed toe stilettos in public, which made me even more noticeable due to the look and the sound of the heels while walking, I have used high heels shoes many times, some of them boots, or open toe heels, but I had never used high heeled, closed toe shoes (which are not any kind of boot). I bought them many months ago, they where the second pair of shoes that I had, I only used them once in my apartment for nearly two hours, before they killed my feet, I almost didn't walk!, I was just sitting all the time and they hurt, so I thought that maybe they did not fit well. At that time I was almost sure that I would never be able to wear them, I never thought it was just that I was not used to wear high heels. In the following months I bought more high heeled shoes and I went out with them even when I could barely walk. With practice I got used to wear them without problem excepting that pair of shoes, I never tried them again until last Thursday when I felt confident enough and thought that it was a good opportunity to wear those shoes to enhance a formal look. When I returned to my apartment after almost 5 hours wearing them, I could not believe it. My feet were killing me, but was nothing unusual, I could wear them such as I wear any other of my high heeled shoes, I did not think that I would be able to walk so naturally in them, so yeah, I think I had a level up. Girls, do you have any similar experience?

I include a picture of that day where you can see my shoes. Thanks for reading.

IMG_20161124_233550151.jpg
    Last edited by Valery L; 11-26-2016 at 04:48 AM.