I've actually heard this sentiment echoed a lot here on this forum. And while I know plenty of lonely people in the trans community, I wanted to point out that I know more than a few cisgender women now who really dig cross dressers. It surprised me when I met them - I mean I'd heard over and over and over again that staying with a trans person was a huge sacrifice on the part of the cis person, and surely nobody would enter in to such a relationship. So imagine my surprise when I met a local woman, who hosts a big sexy party every month for CDs, because she really is attracted to them. Or another woman I talked with today who told me she loves it when she feels a silky camisole under her partner's shirt.

And I'm going to tell you - some of these women are into some pretty wild sounding stuff, which I guess is great if you are also into really wild stuff. I really wish I could tell you about some of the goings on I've witnessed or heard about, but hey, rules are rules!

So I guess my only point in posting this is just to encourage all of you to not give up hope. You do NOT have to be alone. It is possible that your relationship may not be totally traditional, but then again, as a CD, you probably aren't totally traditional yourself, are you?

And I'm writing this too, because, while I've heard some CDs tell stories like this, people tend to view it as fantasy. (Which some of it probably is, quite frankly.) So any such tales tend to be discounted rather quickly. But look - I'm not a CD. I'm also not very interested in cisgender people. I mean I'm not saying I'd never be with one, but it just isn't an issue for me, and they'd have to be pretty darn cool before I'd consider it. Also, unlike most on here, and especially before I ghosted from here, I am one of the more verifiably real people here. I'm not hard to find on social media, although my last name doesn't start with a "Q". (It actually starts with an "E"). Anyway, I'm for real, and I have no reason to make this up. (BTW, I haven't slept with any of these women. They like CDs - I'm not what they are looking for - so go figure!)

As for trans people, well, I know that there are many lonely trans people out there. But I'm engaged. I had thanksgiving dinner with another trans couple I know, FtM and Mtf - they are also engaged. I know many who've stayed with their existing spouses, both MtF and FtM. I'm telling you, love is out there. It can be elusive and hard to find, but it's there.

I hope everyone here will look, be open to it (it may not be exactly what you've grown up expecting), and that you'll all find it.