This question finally came up after my wife had to visit the doctor about an ear problem. She has been using drops to clear the problem up, I mentioned men usually have more problems because of the hair that grows around the ears. She went on to ask if I liked hair , I answered hair in the ears is ugly ! She then persisted that I don't really like hair anywhere, I finally admitted I didn't as she knows I shave all over now anyway. I'm not sure if her final remark was a statement or a question when she said you don't really like being a man anymore, do you !/?

I so much wanted to go further with this conversation but I knew she was looking to stir the situation up so I replied no, not really and left it at that.

I know it was a situation missed but there are right times and wrong times and getting into a heated discussion doesn't solve anything, I've been there and experienced it too many times. They have to happen when you hope progress is going to be made not to step backwards .

The good point to come out of this is she is thinking about it and truthfully knows the answer, she has to come to terms with it in her own way .