I got dressed early this evening wearing a nice skirt and top ,very happy with the way my makeup looks and I'm wearing my favorite wig.I'm sitting on the sofa watching television when the dog runs to the front door barking her head off.I think maybe someone is on the porch ready to ring the doorbell.Turns out there is no one there,I don't know what set her off but I was thinking if someone had been there I would have answered the door as Karen.I almost wish it had been my daughter who often just drops by for a short visit .There would have been no time to change ,remove makeup or nail polish.I guess what I 'm saying is I almost wish I were caught dressed so that I'd finally get Karen out in the open.I love the way I look and feel as Karen and I keep having these urges to share with someone.I think my daughter who just turned 38 last month would be the person to start with.This year I'm seriously going to think about doing that.I wish there was a support group in the Niagara region other than Toronto where I could meet other gurls for support and sharing.