Thread: Eye Glasses?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Kelly

Mmmmm ... not quite me but she's obviously enjoying herself.

Lauren

Hello Diane

As a male I've had lousy service with Lenscrafters so I'll pass on them. I've been to a few different eye glass providers and some do better than others. At one place the peripheral vision was completely blurry and after 3 attempts to get it right I gave up and went elsewhere.

I'll look into Zenni.

Having multiple pairs is nice and I would like to do that as well, particularly in sun glasses.

Thanks

Lauren

Hi Joanna

Now that is making lemonade from lemons! I'm really happy that you turned that to your advantage.

Lauren

Hi Stephanie

EyeBuyDirect is getting a lot of mention so I will definitely check them out.

I'm still new here and have not attempted to venture to the other forums. I'm not sure if I can even see them yet.

Thanks

Lauren
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-17-2017 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Once again, quotes are not needed.