Hello ladies, so I finally came clean to my wife about cross dressing. She was definitely upset and bothered by it. She didn't scream or cry. We didn't talk as much as we should have. The conversation will likely come up again soon as it's still fresh and I'm sure she has a lot of questions. I think that she actually felt relived that all the things that she's been finding are due to me dressing and not cheating with someone else.

The conversation didn't go very far as she wasn't too shocked but probably didn't want to hear the answers to the questions she probably wanted to ask. I felt like so much was not said and wanted to tell her more but I could tell she did not want to talk about it. The next day it moved to texting.

This is exactly what I wrote "I'm sorry I lied about everything. You know everything now. I have never met with anyone or every wanted to meet anyone else. My life is you but yes I do enjoy dressing up. I'm sorry that I do and I'll stop if it means losing you. I'm sorry about everything. If you don't want to ever talk about it or know about it I understand. I don't want to lose you".

Her reply "I don't really want to know about it. I am very uncomfortable with this and prefer for you not to do it."

I left it at that for now but what would you girls make of it. That day I came home from work, we went out to dinner and everything seemed as normal.